Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

GrandPrix Originals USA

Not clear on their home page that they cannot do automatic return labels for the US. Wasted my time building a page only to find this out after waiting hours for customer service to return my message. Deleted the app.

Christmas World

Cannot create return labels within the USA, and the rest of the app is entirely useless without that.

December 17, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for the feedback. If you are able to contact our support team on support@clicksit.com as we have US return labels launching in January. Apologies if this message did not reach you during onboarding.

We also have a large number of US clients using our return app to manage their returns without labels. We appreciate that some clients do require labels, but the service is not useless for the US clients that just need to manage their return approval process.

Look forward to speaking soon

Thanks
Clicksit Support

GNARBOX

The app randomly deleted all of my data. I reached out to support and they were incredibly unhelpful. Do not use this app, seriously.

April 30, 2019

We would love to chat to help resolve this issue. I have tried contacting, but please do reach out if you have the time. Our investigation found that we could not identify use of our app by your store, so there may have been some confusion regarding the apps you were using, and we have not had this issue with any other clients. Happy to jump on a call to resolve this.