Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

Mirame

A really bad service, not one parcel has been returned to us correctly and no reimbursement for the packages lost!

May 11, 2021

Hi Mirame, apologies for your experience here. Reviewing your account there appears to have been an issue with your address setup which has caused parcels to be held. I've reached out to you to follow up on this, but please do contact customer support as you will receive full compensation for any parcels delayed or missing.

Clicksit support

GrandPrix Originals USA

Not clear on their home page that they cannot do automatic return labels for the US. Wasted my time building a page only to find this out after waiting hours for customer service to return my message. Deleted the app.

July 21, 2021

Hi There, I'm happy to confirm USPS return labels are now available with the clicksit app. Please contact support to setup.

Christmas World

Cannot create return labels within the USA, and the rest of the app is entirely useless without that.

December 17, 2020

Hi There, I'm happy to confirm USPS return labels are now available with the clicksit app. Please contact support@clicksit.com or reach us within the in app chat if you would like to learn more.

2segypt

APP IS NOT WORKING!!!!
I rely a lot on this application and it's not working right now.
Please fix the issue asap or inform us if you are not working anymore.

July 21, 2021

Hi There, we did experience a very short period of downtime for certain clients here which has resulted in this review. We continue to improve, but downtime is extremely rare and continue to hit 99.9% on an annual basis.

GNARBOX

The app randomly deleted all of my data. I reached out to support and they were incredibly unhelpful. Do not use this app, seriously.

April 30, 2019

We would love to chat to help resolve this issue. I have tried contacting, but please do reach out if you have the time. Our investigation found that we could not identify use of our app by your store, so there may have been some confusion regarding the apps you were using, and we have not had this issue with any other clients. Happy to jump on a call to resolve this.