Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

That's wifey

As of right now my store is not currently live but i downloaded the ClickSit app to help my business which i definitely believe it will do from other reviews that i have seen. I will make sure I do another review to let you know how well its going.

Topaz Boutique Swim

I have not had the app long, but when requesting returns labels it is effective for the customer to put there details. The are some things that can be improved.

1. It would be great if in the preferences you can put different return deadlines for UK and International returns. As international returns is longer time. Doesn't give you the option.

2. It would work better if when a customer request a return a email was sent to us. Without going into the app, you do not know if a customer has requested a return.

3. Once approved a return and a label is generated, it would be more helpful if this is sent straight to the customer. As this currently is available for me to download but only to send to the customer, which does take up time.

4. Do you do internatonal returns? If so how much are these and how does it work?

5. What about if a customer wants to exchange an item, that means we have to pay for the return and the re deliver?

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the review and the detail provided. The majority of the issues raised here are already covered by the apps functionality, so please feel free to get in touch with our support team and we will be happy to provide a demo. They can be reached with the in app chat, or on support@clicksit.com.

ELVIO ZANON

appena installata, non so come andrà, per il momento tutto ok ------------------------------------------------------