Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

Depapayita.com

muy buena app para optimizar el proceso de las garantias, le hace falta mejorar su hoja de trabajo, para que muestre todo en una sola ventana. info de clientes, orden y estado de la garantia

A to Z Leather

I wasn't sure initially if this was the right app for me. I found getting in touch with the team really helpful to understand what the app would offer. For example whilst its only focussed on UK returns it has made that part of the business easier for us. I'd love to see it expand to other geographies. I found setting up the returns process fairly easy too and it was great to get on the phone guidance. Here's what I'd like to see in the future:
Partnering with carriers in Europe and worldwide. For where we are as small business it works for us.

The Forgotten Toy Shop

The app installed all ok. I've only had to use it once so far and seemed ok to use. It will make my returns (should I get any) an easy process.

Beauty Store For You

Yes very good to use and is free for me as I am outside of the UK. They don't provide the address labels.I just configure the settings so the customers send a return back to my address as the suppliers don't receive returns beautystoreforyou.com

Bronson

Simpler and easier to use than other return centers, but some functions need to be improved,service response is very fast

Oliver Co. London

Great value for money and makes website feel very professional. Works very well the majority of the time. Small bugs need to be fixed in order for it to be perfect.

Polago Clothing

Solves the exchange process making it customer friendly. Amazing app. Would be more great if you could include more customisations.

La Relojería.cl

good app, but does not have a spanish version, but still helps a lot. Been using it for a while.

August 21, 2020

HI There,

I'm delighted to say that the app can now be translated within the customise section.

Best
Tom

Cliftons

Really good app that brings our returns process together all in one place including issuing returns labels directly to the customer. Easy to see where returns are up to in the dashboard.

Bliss & Belle Boutique

I like how this app makes returns easier for customers. They no longer need to email and ask to return, they can just enter their order and fill out the info online to be approved. I do wish it showed notifications better in Shopify so if you missed the email you would still be notified that there is a return pending in your app. It would also be nice if you didn't have to leave the app to send the return label or process the return.

Previous 1 3