Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

cohymart

I like this app because it was automatically set to my theme, have not really used the features yet as I am still in the process of launching. The one issue I had was that all my pages had a title except my returns page, but I just created an image and inserted it into the logo slot and the problem was solved, since clicksit could not customize that for me. Other issue is when automatically setting the approval, there are no options as to what conditions can be used for automatic approval. Also you can't preview the emails. But overall seems easy to use and set up. The response is pretty good when support is needed. support@cohymart.com

Stripes Fashion and Beauty

The Clicksit app is easy to use and has helped us to offer easy returns to our online customers. Thomas was quick to reply when I had any queries about installing the app and was very helpful.

SILADEA

The only reason I am giving 4 stars is because I haven't used it for long time to have a complete opinion. The app is easy to use and looks good. it adds credibility and functionality. exactly what i wanted. Recommend.

MELIE

We used this app to process returns and exchanges, we are really happy the way it works for us and our customers. Makes the process much easier.

Jeffersons Apparel & Accessories

The simplicity of this app is perfect and seamless with our site. The differences between processing returns and exchanges without it are wildly noticeable.

3RD ROCK - Sustainable activewear for climbing & yoga

Very good entry-level returns app. Does what it says on the box! recommended for small businesses as gives an easy collect+ option

Bouji Lingerie

Overall a good app for returns. It’s easy to integrate onto your website and use. Support is also helpful

WIGgIT

As a first step in creating a repeatable process for returns, this is good. Very basic, but it is a good starting software that is easy to implement.

Augustine Amsterdam

Good one! Still figuring out how everything works exactly but so far, the app is a good choice for having a clear overview on returns/exchange requests.

Friend or Faux

We have just started using the app really easy to use, only thing i will say is the returns are maybe just a couple days slower than we are used to.

June 3, 2019

Thanks for the review Friend or Faux, we will take a look at how we can speed up the returns from your return carrier by checking into any issues at your local depot. Please feel free to contact out custom service team regarding this.

Previous 1