Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

Augustine Amsterdam

Good one! Still figuring out how everything works exactly but so far, the app is a good choice for having a clear overview on returns/exchange requests.

Friend or Faux

We have just started using the app really easy to use, only thing i will say is the returns are maybe just a couple days slower than we are used to.

June 3, 2019

Thanks for the review Friend or Faux, we will take a look at how we can speed up the returns from your return carrier by checking into any issues at your local depot. Please feel free to contact out custom service team regarding this.

Banglez Bazar

I had a problem with the return page, the page was too high up under the header and I could see the email field. I contacted Clicksit and they resolved the problem quickly!

April 30, 2019

Pleased we could resolve this for you quickly. Our new returns page embeds seamlessly into your stores theme.

Griffin Air

We've just started to use Clicksit and so far we are fans. It's easy to use and integrate with many different CRMs and Ticketing systems. Would recommend

RIGHTLAND

We've used Clicksit Return Center for some time now (the free version) and are quite happy with it: solid app. Easy to request a return / exchange for the customer and easy to handle from the backend. I am sure there are lots of features that could make the app more productive for us (analyse the returns, give more order details etc.) and there aren't many options to customise - however as a free app this one really does a good job!

April 30, 2019

Thanks for the review Rightland, we have a number of features in the pipeline which will further help you manage your returns.

FILTERWEARS

Great app. Works well! Only gripe is that you have to check the app to see return requests. I wish there was way to see them through the shopify admin instead of going to the app.

April 30, 2019

Thanks for the review Filterwears we are looking into the feature you describe.