Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center | Reviews

by clicksit app limited

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

INHABIT - Exclusive Stockist of Nudie Jeans

solved my returns processing issue, easy to use for consumers and slick look & feel. Great feedback from consumers

Pickwick Jewellers

Great customisation and make our returns process so much more professional. Great that we can use our own labels due to the fact that we have high insurance value needs. Responded to chat quickly.

Furlanis

Clicksit Return Center ha drasticamente semplificato la nostra procedura di reso. I nostri clienti sono più felici e, di conseguenza, lo siamo anche noi.
Un vantaggio per tutti!

The Rainbow Unisaur Ltd

I was looking for an app to help me save time when it comes to returns. I am very pleased with this app it has a great user friendly dashboard and was super easy to set up. The team were great following up with me to make sure i had found everything ok. The customer side is also very smooth and easy to use. I did find the generic information a little misleading from a customer perspective if you intend to pass on the shipping costs to the customer but not really an issue as you can edit yourself. I also would have liked the option to have the returns linked to my own royal mail account so that all my postage costs came from one account and i could apply my own rates. Overall i am very impressed and this app has done exactly what i wanted - saved me time, dealt efficiently with the returns.

Shop Weekend Cheoks

The app we never knew we needed! Installation and set-up was easy. The instructional video was all it needed to get us started. Just wished there was a way to tag final sale orders/products to be excluded from returns. We use Clicksit as our returns management portal along with Shopify POS to process refunds back to gift card though it would be cool if we could refund directly from the app. We are looking froward to a more organised and professional returns experience for both our team and customers. Great job!

Just Cruizin Clothing

This is app is almost perfect. I would like to be able to manually choose the status of the return eg exchanged / returned.

Partytime webshop

I think this app looks really promising. UI is very userfriendly, great customizable email notifications. However, I think that I am not going to use it. I have translated all possible contents, but throughout the returnprocess the customers will still encounter a lot of English sentences that cannot be translated/customized. I understand that their focus is (probably) on UK, but our mainfocus is set on the Netherlands, and as I want the most userfriendly website as possible, I think i will skip this app for now. I understand that it might be a long term issue but I would definitely reconsider if the app would be even more customizable/translatable.

March 22, 2021

Thank you for the review and feedback, this is something that we have come to realise is a challenge for certain retailers. We are in the process of updating our app to enable all elements of the return journey to be customisable. Our team hopes for this to roll out within the next 2 weeks, we will keep you updated.

Ollie Duke

Only Collect+ destinations for returns so far, maybe a post office might make things easier for customers

SIBUI

We have recently added Clicksit to our store to provide a much better experience to our customers. Free returns gives our potential buyers piece of mind when investing in our products. From our side, Clicksit is easily setup and functions great. Constructive criticism would be that return delivery times are long and that the cost per return is rather high. Hopefully both things can be improved in the near future.

I Don’t Drink Much

Easy process to set-up and customise - only using basic/standard for now. Great support/aftercare service. Just a little clarity needed on payment for using the app/service - but not a real issue.

Previous 1 3 4