Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

Cliftons

Really good app that brings our returns process together all in one place including issuing returns labels directly to the customer. Easy to see where returns are up to in the dashboard.

Bliss & Belle Boutique

I like how this app makes returns easier for customers. They no longer need to email and ask to return, they can just enter their order and fill out the info online to be approved. I do wish it showed notifications better in Shopify so if you missed the email you would still be notified that there is a return pending in your app. It would also be nice if you didn't have to leave the app to send the return label or process the return.

Belezar

Excellent service would recommend for people to use. Tom ensures there is regular updates and help, however sometimes getting hold of collectplus can be hard

Hippy Hep

This is a great app. Don't need any coding to install it and just following the instruction video would help you create the returns page and you can manually manage your store returns on the Dashboard. This is one of the free apps that works wonderful for Returns.

cohymart

I like this app because it was automatically set to my theme, have not really used the features yet as I am still in the process of launching. The one issue I had was that all my pages had a title except my returns page, but I just created an image and inserted it into the logo slot and the problem was solved, since clicksit could not customize that for me. Other issue is when automatically setting the approval, there are no options as to what conditions can be used for automatic approval. Also you can't preview the emails. But overall seems easy to use and set up. The response is pretty good when support is needed. support@cohymart.com

Stripes Fashion and Beauty

The Clicksit app is easy to use and has helped us to offer easy returns to our online customers. Thomas was quick to reply when I had any queries about installing the app and was very helpful.

SILADEA

The only reason I am giving 4 stars is because I haven't used it for long time to have a complete opinion. The app is easy to use and looks good. it adds credibility and functionality. exactly what i wanted. Recommend.

MELIE

We used this app to process returns and exchanges, we are really happy the way it works for us and our customers. Makes the process much easier.

Jeffersons Apparel & Accessories

The simplicity of this app is perfect and seamless with our site. The differences between processing returns and exchanges without it are wildly noticeable.

3RD ROCK - Sustainable activewear for climbing & yoga

Very good entry-level returns app. Does what it says on the box! recommended for small businesses as gives an easy collect+ option

Previous 1