Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

CWEN

great app! great service! for now works well, waiting to see how it is going to work with the first return.

Tilly & Reuben

Easy set up, communication is spot on from app developers. Would recommend. Just waiting for my first return now!

Silver City Optimum

Quick support, easily configurable, and simple. But it needs some additional tweak to provide more configuration.

Dog Chews

Great support from the team which provided a useful walkthrough and helped with setup as well. The app works well from the customer and merchant's side and is very easy to integrate and set up. It makes returns trustworthy and quick. Highly recommended!

Amogue

The app works perfectly fine. Customers can register return request and the vendor can accept or reject the request.
If it could generate a return label it would be great.

SplashTote

I used this app to handle customer’s return requests and it has been great. Customer’s can handle return process with ease and I can approve or reject return requests with a simple click. I love the fact that I can just direct my customers to the returns center page to put in their order # and email to start their request. The returns center page easily integrates with my store and I was able to customize the important sections to fit my return policy. In the future, I hope they have support to create US return labels but so far so good!

TOPGOLDMAN

Very nice app, works quite well, easy to install and use. One of the best thing is that it works within your website and your main top menu always stays where it is in the page where customers starts return process. With other apps I've tried, you lose your menu.

Nataya

Nice app. Works well, and does everything I need it to do. It loads fast, very intuitive, and no issues from customers. I Recommend it.

WardrobeShop

Nice app! Works well overall. I had a small glitch that was caused by entering two email addresses for return updates, but customer service helped me solve that rather quickly.

Hippie Bunnie

Great app for managing return, exchange, and credit requests. The app really streamlines the process for both you and the customer. You can customize so many form fields, page details, email templates, visual design, and return labels with easy. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16