Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

JODIVANESSA

This app is the best! So easy to use for myself and my customers! If you're UK based this app is a must! Highly recommend!

FashionKart

I loved this app for returns. It helps in creating the return workflow though I have not used their credits yet.

Denturas

Professional looking and easy to install. A great solution for small businesses. Highly recommended!

LUX SPORT

Great App! Easy to set up and its FREE! Great customer support when needed.
A simple and cheap way to offer free returns to your customers. Highly recommended.

Clearstone

Great app, no fuss returns and great customer service. I needed some extra assistance with setup and we had it sorted out very quickly.

LornJean

I would highly recommend this App to anyone looking to be able to offer returns. As a UK based business, we looked through various options, and decided to go for clicksit. The team are incredibly supportive and far outdid any expectations - making the setup easy, quick and with everything needed. Being able to offer returns with a reliable and well known method such as collect + really builds consumer confidence in the online shopping experience and the system within clicksit to create returns labels seriously couldn't be easier. It is super streamlined and fuss free. The returns request page seamlessly fits into our online store with our own url which makes it completely integrated and a very smooth user experience. Zero negatives to add - brilliant service. (And I know if anything came up, the team respond very quickly to any queries).

HAVAH

Great easy to use app. Would recommend to any store to use them. Their app is free and you only pay for the returns incurred. No monthly fees to pay!

Elys Wimbledon

We started to use the app in Nov last year. Did exactly what we needed to align returns for a new online brand. Super efficient and simple to install

SBNBLDN

Such a great App. Easy to use. Had our first returns today and had great feedback from our customer. Highly recommend.

The BRAND Label

I was looking for an app to better streamline my returns process and this app is the best out of all the returns app I tested. Very easy to set up and easy dashboard to view the returns. Although the label printing integration is not functional in the united states yet I am hoping this will be rolled out sometime this year. I would definitely recommend this app to other e-commerce businesses.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24