Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

Black Mustard Seed

Clicksit was easy to set up. This app made returns simple and I just love the updates they added for easy exchanges, sending credit via discount codes, and sending uploaded return labels. They seem like a company committed to improvements which make me believe it a company I could grow with! They provide at cost return labels and a premium version. Will definitely look to incorporate in the future. But the free version has all the great features needed to streamline support. I appreciate that so much!

HANRO

Really easy app to use, excellent visibility for returns and was a breeze to integrate. The personalisation options are really great and super happy that we can refund through clicksit to make the whole process streamlined. Jodie has been really helpful throughout and walked us through set up and additional customization options.

denimfaygo

I am really happy with the app, makes your system look more professional, and it is a great help!!!!!!

Kurti Plus Size

The app is great. It simplifies the whole return and exchange process. Would love to get new features.

OUR BRAND®

I am really enjoying the app. Also it looks very professional to have a return portal on the website and also increases conversions. Also they are always working on updates to improve the app. Very nice!

Rettig Haus

Super helpful for returns. Automates most of the process from start to finish! Thankful I found it and thankful it is free!!

July 9, 2021

Hi There, great to have you onboard and the app is helping automate your return process. Within the app it is possible to setup email notifications to notify you of return requests. Support will be happy to assist you with setting this up within the app.

Lucy Sparks

Really great app and good support.
Easy to use and it takes a big load off your daily tasks. Recommended

VIP Bags

This app is very helpful in order return process. They provide support and app free is very great thing. Thank you!

Caprese Bags

This app is very useful in store for return and refund the order, We get notification of return also. Providing many features for free. Thank you!

Lulla-Buy

This app is great, we would have customers come to us long after they purchased and want to return a product, with the automatic rules in Clicksit Return Center it's a friendly way to tell a customer that they missed the deadline to return the product. I also streamlines the return process for us and the customer

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30