Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

Not So Retro

Clicksit has taken our returns to a new level. They offer an incredibly rounded package that after hours of searching, proved to be by far the most cost effective and smooth solution for our business. Great customer support with friendly assistance. Overall, very very happy!

Posey Yoga

User-friendly, great customer service, takes the burden of sorting out returns yourself and integrates well with Shopify. Great App!

The Harbour Bookshop

Easy to install - looks great on the website and creates a professional and organised look. Support is excellent. A good returns page is essential - this app has helped us enormously.

BARE RAGS

After using this app for a month I do like it. Helps me stay organized with my returns. Very helpful and great for busy season.

Ramona LaRue

We recently installed Clicksit and the main thing we noticed right away is how easy it is for our customers to process their returns. We also have reduced the amount of time we were spending on returning emails with instructions. So far.... we are very pleased

The Small Home

I am so impressed with Clicksit, their customer service team are incredibly slick. The returns portal was up and working on my website within an hour and it has completely streamlined our returns process.

Town & Country Covers Ltd

Great app and very useful team. The app makes it really clear what the return process is with a neat portal: https://www.townandcountrycovers.com/a/returns Simple. Its great when everything goes well but what is more important is what they do when something goes wrong. When a parcel goes missing they have a team that will actually help resolve the issue. When I have used Royal mail or other couriers in the past they make complaining impossible and refunds also impossible. Clicksit make this side very simple... this is something they don't really promote but in business its important to talk about what you will do to fix something when something goes wrong.
Thanks guys, highly recommend.

setoffuk

I would easily recommend this to anyone who has a online store and wants to open up over 7200 drop off points to their customers. Customer service is spot on and it's pretty cheap, we're already saving on every label! Thanks again.

Avo Activewear

I've been using this service for a few weeks and it's been an absolute game changer! The Clicksit team have been so helpful and responded quickly to any queries I had. They even phoned me to check everything was running smoothly. My customers have found the process much easier and I'm really pleased with how it's going. Thank you Clicksit!

SWINGERS CLUB

These guys are brilliant - customer service is second to none. And the app has helped us deal with returns that were previously very time consuming.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33