Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

Pretty Vacant

Since we started using this app it has made our returns process so much simpler and easier for our customers...and us! I would highly recommend using this app.

Brannos

This is an amazing app I use this app on all my stores and the fact its free is unbelievable all you pay for is returns labels if you dont use the labels you dont pay

RUN WITH ROSE

Really easy app to navigate and has made the returns process so much easier for both myself and my customers. Highly recommend!

TNV Truck & Van Parts

Saves a load of hassle on returns and we can now process them alot better, customers are used to simple returns by the massive online companys & this helps us keep the process smooth and quick!

Ten of Clubs

Returns are something no business wants but pretty much all businesses have to deal with. Clicksit Return Centre makes it easy to offer free returns to (UK) customers. The app is easy to install and customise, and the team is very responsive if you have any technical issues. We don't claim that this is the best app of its kind - although it might be - but it's certainly a very good one.

Generous APE

Love the app. Simplifies the returns process and does exactly what we need. We're really happy with it

Elle and Elka

This is such a simple app to use, it is a great application for efficiently organizing returns. It provides a professional looking returns portal for customers in your site's design. They also have a helpful support team! I highly recommend it.

BIRD BEE

Easy to use and integrate onto the website. Makes it easy to track incoming returns. Definitely recommend this app!

Dexedshop

easy, functional and essential. it's free and very usefull, thanks to use this app i have optimize my return parcel in easy way

Teslong

it works good, simple and easy to set up a friendly return page for our store, giving the customer easy access to request a return, and it's free

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25