Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center | Reviews

by clicksit app limited

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

REGULATION

We were looking for a UK-based app that had some good return shipping integration. The customer experience is easy and the refund or gift card method is really helpful for my team. Collect+ labels on tap is really quite good as well. I'm looking forward to seeing how Clicksit develops further. With a few more back-office features and tweaks this app could be a real killer in a year. Hopefully, it will grow with us.

LINTRO

App works perfectly , support is very helpful I spoke to Lewis who got me sorted in no time. UK based team no b.s approach if you want a solid platform to get the job done Clicksit is currently the best app for you on the shopify app store hands down

ATHES

Really helpful! Love that I can customise everything and also the email alerts when you get a return request are great as they take you directly to the return. Best return platform we've tested :)

Arnold Clark Autoparts

We've successfully tested this app to manage our returns process and I must say this is a very slick process. This massively takes the pain away from the customer as it's a fully automated digital process right down to the return label, which you don't even need to print. Adds extra value to our internal processes and we can now manage the returns in one place. 5 stars for me.

PrettyGyal

fast and simply i like use this app for my website. the integration is easy and the support perfect

Weather Spares

This really does make the customer return process so simple. There are very few places without Collect+ stores nearby and of course their coverage is always expanding. Also the setup is quick, simple and the support during this is was second to none. If only all Apps had this level of end to end support. I've been using the ClickSit returns system for nearly a year now and they continue to improve the services offered to UK retailers A1 all round.

Skin Soul Smooth

This app is very easy to use. There are many step by step guides that help you along the way and staff are always on hand to help 24/7, which is great :)

Ali’s Couture

Great app to streamline your returns, easy to use. Professional portal for your customers to process their returns. Besides all those good things the customer support is what sold the app for us, we are very pleased.

Artificial Elegance

I really like this app. Its super helpful. It saves a lot of time. It gives my customers peace of mind that the returns process is simple and can be completed by anyone. This gives the customers extra confidence to make purchases.

Not So Retro

Clicksit has taken our returns to a new level. They offer an incredibly rounded package that after hours of searching, proved to be by far the most cost effective and smooth solution for our business. Great customer support with friendly assistance. Overall, very very happy!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34