Protect your store
Choose types of content you want to protect or actions that need to be prevented or blocked
Secures text and images
We will take care about your high quality content and if you wish will allow citation with back links to Your Store
Get more traffic and sales
Anti-Theft helps you to improve SEO with backlinks and taking care about TIC of Your Store
About Anti‑Theft Right Click Protect
Anti-Theft is a smart app that helps you to secure your content and increase amount of referrals of your store.
How it works?
Anti-Theft secures your content from stealing and at the same time watching for users who copy-paste, drag’n’drop or save anything using right-click from your website. When they paste the content, Anti-Theft adds the link to your website in order to highlight primary source.
For example: So, if there is a text "The perfect piece to top off any outfit", after copying and pasting it user will get following:
"The perfect piece to top off any outfit" – read more at yourstore.com/my-product
How it will help me to sell more?
- Anti-Theft helps to ensure that your blogs and products are unique and available exclusively in your store;
- increases traffic with backlinks added to copy-pasted text;
- protects images from being saved using right click and uploaded to other stores;
- allows you to have higher rank in search engines because of uniqueness of your content.
How can I customize the app?
- change the text added to copied content;
- block copying text at all (selection is allowed);
- allow or disallow "Save Image As" right click action;
- block drag & drop.
- works on desktop and mobile;
- works with all themes;
- works with shortcuts.
Note: Anti-Theft does maximum to make it harder to steal your content. Still, there are always advanced ways to bypass restrictions, but this actions will require a lot more effort.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 3-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.