ClockedIn

ClockedIn

by venntov

Keep time. Stay organized. Simplify payroll.

j Boutique ne

It worked great until it wouldn't let me update any employees' hourly wage or add a new employee. I contacted support multiple times. One response from them only asking for more detail, which I provided, and after that...nothing! It's useless to me now...I'm switching.

March 18, 2021

Hey there,

I hope this finds you well.

I’m sorry to hear about your experience with our App, and with our Support Team. After reviewing our communications, it looks like there may be some emails getting lost in translation as I’m seeing quite a few reach outs from our team unanswered. With that being said, we don’t want to leave you with such a negative experience.

Please reach out to us at support@venntov.com so we can work to make things right for you!

All the best,

Rhian Beutler

COO/Co-founder

dnamasks.com

Sucks. It would not let me use the import function and pulled it up on the ipad, got an error message. Thanks for nothing.

April 27, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback- we would love to help you rectify this challenge, but it looks like we haven't been in contact with you yet.

It appears that you installed and uninstalled our app within an hour and did not reach out to our support team for help.

We would be happy to help you with the import CSV process. We were not able to replicate the error on our side. Please email us at support@clockedin.com

At venntov we pride ourselves on giving excellent customer experiences and we would like to turn this around for you.

All the best,

Rhian Beutler
COO/Co-founder

by Galia

I use it to clock in and out... but it appears with different hours... I ask for help but they answer that they are a small team and they were not at the office.
Then sometimes the app don't work so is impossible to use it.