New v. Returning Customers
Track new v. returning customers in your Facebook and Google Ads accounts to analyze the cost to acquire each customer type.
Report On Profit From Your Ads
Measuring gross profit on new v. returning orders will help your store scale profitably on Facebook and Google Ads.
Measure, Optimize, and Scale
Analyzing gross profit and the cost to acquire new v. returning customers in Facebook and Google Ads will help your store profitably scale.
About Cloop: Advanced Ad Metrics
Cloop helps you analyze and optimize for profit, track how many new and returning customers you’ve acquired, and the cost to acquire those customers in Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
If you’re running ads on Facebook and Google, you’re probably closely tracking your cost per acquisition and return on ad spend. However, standard Facebook Ads and Google Ads pixel implementations can’t help you report on profit, how many new or returning customer orders you’ve received, and the cost to acquire each new or returning customer order. With Cloop, you’ll be able to report on all of those metrics so you can optimize your ads to profitably acquire new customers.
What can you do with Cloop?
- Optimize your ads to profitably acquire more new and returning customers in Facebook Ads and Google Ads
- Report how many new and returning customers you've acquired in Facebook Ads and Google Ads
- Track the cost to acquire new and returning customers in Facebook Ads and Google Ads
- Analyze profit, and not just revenue, in Facebook Ads and Google Ads
Installation is simple and takes less than 30 minutes. Integrates with Facebook Ads and Google Ads
- Facebook Ads,
- Google Ads
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Cloop is one of the most interesting apps we've used. It gives us data on profit and customer type, which has changed how we're doing our Facebook and Google Ads.