Closeby ‑ Store Locator

Closeby ‑ Store Locator

by Closeby

A modern store locator widget for modern brands.

EasyBlock

I went through and tried all of the "Store Locator" apps on the Shopify market place and as somebody who has helped build large international multi-million dollar business on Shopify over the last six years, I have to say that Closeby surprises me!

The locator is beautiful and intuitive, the implementation is excellent, and the Closeby Team is very open to feedback and always looking to improve their product.

I think this is still really early days for Closeby, but I have no doubt they will become the top Store Locator in no time!

June 18, 2020

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any future questions, feature requests or issues :)

Mr Simms Sweet Shop

Having searched for a store locator that supports our franchisee business, we like that Closeby has the location button on all pages. It's very easy to set up and support has been excellent on the minor queries that I have had so far.

Gimber

After comparing multiple store locator apps we've chosen Closeby. This app has a much better user experience compared to others.

Closeby is new on the Shopify App store, but don't let that scare you; it's good!