Cloud Cart Connector

Cloud Cart Connector

by JMA Web Technologies

Automate accounting & inventory for QuickBooks Online

Eversmile White

This app is a life saver. I am relatively inexperienced in this sort of thing so I had a lot of questions. I was able to get on the phone with someone in customer support very quickly and he knew exactly what he was talking about, was super helpful, and even did some custom work for me to make things work more smoothly for my business. If you're having any trouble at all, they will fix it immediately. Great app, great customer service. Definitely recommend.

Obdesign

Hi, I used to use Pipemonk syncing software it worked . I had to switch to Cloud Cart a month ago and it still doesn't sync my invoices properly. My accountant and I have spent hours and hours liasing with JMA to fix this . At the moment my books are completely out of wack and I have duplicate payments for the last 2 months and have no idea who owes me what. my invoices totals are all wrongs. I am constantly having to spend my time trying to figure out what is going wrong with JMA's software. This is total nightmare and the worst experience I have ever had with an Applicaton! I have made several phone called to JMA to fix this and constantly get told we will get back to you and it is not fixed. My advice is go somewhere else and be very careful who you choose to do your syncing software. Joe I will take this down if you fix my invoices . Regards, Kate Nicolson obdesigns.com.au

Orangemud

The sync for the most part works, but we've had quite a few problems and the service isn't great like what is shown below. Our first setup call was rushed where it was quite obvious that they expected me to just read every tutorial and know what to do, when it's not black and white. Then the software magically stopped syncing payment, though was receiving the sale, and I got directed to some links to resolve it, but had to do a manual journal entry to clear out, and paypal stopped recording to the right account and again was direct to a help article. For the service call to setup the service this is not what I expected. Update: In addition to this, the owner Joe immediately canceled service within about 10 minutes of me leaving this review and said that they don't work with people that leave bad reviews. Also said he'd refund my money if I take my review down. To me that's not right. We had 3 email exchanges where he could have taken the high road and fixed my solution and I would have, but to take an attitude like this and not even offer to help is beyond me.

Performance Horse Blankets

Setting up my account took a little back and forth with Joe, but the support is great! The app seems to be doing just what I need it to.

Highwirecoffee

By far and away the best app for syncing QB and Shopify. It does all that it claims and more. Like all the other reviews here, we struggled for years with sub-par accounting apps that seemed to create more issues than they solved. Cloud Cart is amazing and blows away the competition. It does take a little time and effort to get it set up but Joseph and his team are super helpful, very responsive and have given us all the support we needed to customize this app to do exactly what we need it to do. The monthly payments and the install cost will quickly be worth it once you discover how much time you will be saving. Seriously, stop reading reviews and buy the app already. It is 100% worth it.

Kinsley Armelle

Absolutely a 5 start product here. No question about it. Don't bother looking any further because this is the best option out there for keeping your accounting running smoothly. We struggled for a long time with other competitors options (Unify, Quickbooks for Shopify, etc.). We constantly were battling to TRY and make them work. When we found Cloud Cart Connector, our whole lives changed because this app just works. The load of stress of accounting has finally been relieved. The way this app uses rules allows for endless possibilities of configurations. We use classes in Quickbooks and none of the other competitors provided enough customization to make it work right for us. After taking some time to understand how to get things setup, things work seamlessly. We are able to balance our accounts and check that our Shopify Holding and Paypal Bank accounts match up on a regular basis. No more messing with Sales Receipts, Sales Tax issues, Fees, etc. Things just work and it's a thing of beauty. For anyone concerned about the cost, let me tell you this. For us, the one time setup fee and the monthly rate is well worth it because of the amount of time on a monthly basis we save. We plan to be long time customers of Cloud Cart Connector. Thanks.

Inslee By Design

Excellent, this is the gold standard for syncing apps. Support and ease of use is outstanding. Joe and his team fully understands QuickBooks Online and Shopify, our store. We have suffered for almost a year with two other syncing apps. Both created many errors in QBO, which required many hours to correct. We had requested one of these other apps to add a feature that would save us hours and reduce errors. Cloud Cart Connector added this feature in one hour. The others, after 6 months, were never able get it done. Every telephone conversation with CCC has been clear. Everyone is easy to understand. The support team for the other apps is based in India. Their accent was difficult for me understand, especially over poor quality VOIP telephone connections. Everyone at CCC make us feel we are an important customer.

B2bwraps

Moving to Cloud Connector for Shopify with Quick Books on - line is the smartest business decision we have made.We were with an overseas competitor ( well there really is no competition) and this solution kept me up at nights trying to figure out how to fix today's mess. They continued to tell us that what we wanted to happen could not happen because quick books did not allow third party access to the source code to do this and that. Funny how Cloud Connector has access to these secret areas....LOL I have no experience with this area of our business but was able to easily and seamlessly make the move over and get connected. The customer service and support are awesome, and although they must all run when they see a support ticket from me, they always, and I mean always, answer quickly, efficiently and in the middle of the night some times ?? hmm What else can you ask for? LOOK NO FURTHER...., * American company * Awesome customer service * Responsive and continual updates to enhance the program * Value for your hard earned dollar is respectful * The transactions between Shopify and Quick Books online ( including inventory ) is seamless. Lisa Plener B2bwraps.com

Crane And Canopy

Has more features and customization capabilities than any of the other connectors available for Shopify. Customer support is responsive as well.

Leesa Sleep

Easy setup and GREAT support! This is a must have app for moving your Shopify transactions to QuickBooks. It has a great automatic sync interval. The data in our QBO company file is always current.
Previous 1