Connex for QuickBooks Online

Connex for QuickBooks Online

by JMA Web Technologies

Sync orders and inventory with QuickBooks Online.

Running Threads, LLC

Used with Shopify - Duplicated many orders, Sales tax must be downloaded as a line item which makes it impossible to run sales tax reports from QBO. Used for less than 48 hours and left days of clean up to correct.

March 19, 2019

(Chris) Thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry to hear that Cloud Cart Connector did not meet or exceed your expectations. Sales Tax as a line item is just one of the many ways Cloud Cart Connector can sync Sales Tax. Cloud Cart Connector is compatible with Intuit's Automated Tax calculation feature. Moreover, it is possible to match tax codes created in QuickBooks Online as well; both of which allow for easy reporting.

I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to make this right for you. May I reach out? Alternatively, please contact us at support@jmawebtechnologies.com.

Thank you for giving Cloud Cart Connector a try! Best wishes.

The Vape Den

Sadly I cannot rate this 0 star.

This app is badly developed and littered with bugs. It captures incorrect tax, duplicates products and creates sales with incorrect values. Most of the time it doesn't sync.

When I raised this with JMA, their response was the following:

"I am the company owner and builder of Cloud Cart Connector.

First, I am very displeased that you feel my product is not worth the fees that I charge. Second, you likely need some custom development and coding time. Purchase one my $1188 plan and I will spend more time on your account. Otherwise, you may use the software as is.

Joseph Anderson | Director, Customer Success | Tier 3"

If you value your sanity, and need your books to balance, then definitely stay away from this company.

Obdesign

Hi, I used to use Pipemonk syncing software it worked . I had to switch to Cloud Cart a month ago and it still doesn't sync my invoices properly. My accountant and I have spent hours and hours liasing with JMA to fix this . At the moment my books are completely out of wack and I have duplicate payments for the last 2 months and have no idea who owes me what. my invoices totals are all wrongs. I am constantly having to spend my time trying to figure out what is going wrong with JMA's software. This is total nightmare and the worst experience I have ever had with an Applicaton! I have made several phone called to JMA to fix this and constantly get told we will get back to you and it is not fixed. My advice is go somewhere else and be very careful who you choose to do your syncing software. Joe I will take this down if you fix my invoices . Regards, Kate Nicolson obdesigns.com.au

Orangemud

The sync for the most part works, but we've had quite a few problems and the service isn't great like what is shown below. Our first setup call was rushed where it was quite obvious that they expected me to just read every tutorial and know what to do, when it's not black and white. Then the software magically stopped syncing payment, though was receiving the sale, and I got directed to some links to resolve it, but had to do a manual journal entry to clear out, and paypal stopped recording to the right account and again was direct to a help article. For the service call to setup the service this is not what I expected.

Update: In addition to this, the owner Joe immediately canceled service within about 10 minutes of me leaving this review and said that they don't work with people that leave bad reviews. Also said he'd refund my money if I take my review down. To me that's not right. We had 3 email exchanges where he could have taken the high road and fixed my solution and I would have, but to take an attitude like this and not even offer to help is beyond me.