Connex for QuickBooks Online

Connex for QuickBooks Online

by JMA Web Technologies

Sync orders and inventory with QuickBooks Online.

FC Goods

I used this app to help sync orders between Shopify and QBO. This app can handle variant skus, multiple deposit accounts, and bundles. It does everything I need it to. When I used the Bold app, I had to manually adjust just about every single order which was time consuming and frustrating. I like that I have the ability to set up rules in Cloud Cart Connector although support had to initially help me get the hang of things. The support knowledge instructions are helpful when setting up rules, but it would be nice if setting rules was a little more user friendly. I haven't had any problems yet with syncing, yet I did have problems with the Bold app. There were duplicate orders in the beginning, but it was because I forgot to disconnect from the Bold app. Once I disconnected from the Bold app, orders were not being duplicated.
I use Cloud Cart Connector for all of our brands. I would be in a world of hurt without it. I'm so thankful that something like this exists...

Liberty Skis

Joseph and his team at JMA do an amazing job. We have used CCC in a variety of contexts, and we are always able to arrive at the type of integration we require. I have cancelled other apps in favor of retaining CCC. Great support and great capabilities.

Eversmile White

This app is a life saver. I am relatively inexperienced in this sort of thing so I had a lot of questions. I was able to get on the phone with someone in customer support very quickly and he knew exactly what he was talking about, was super helpful, and even did some custom work for me to make things work more smoothly for my business. If you're having any trouble at all, they will fix it immediately. Great app, great customer service. Definitely recommend.

Performance Horse Blankets

Setting up my account took a little back and forth with Joe, but the support is great! The app seems to be doing just what I need it to.

Highwirecoffee

By far and away the best app for syncing QB and Shopify. It does all that it claims and more. Like all the other reviews here, we struggled for years with sub-par accounting apps that seemed to create more issues than they solved. Cloud Cart is amazing and blows away the competition.

It does take a little time and effort to get it set up but Joseph and his team are super helpful, very responsive and have given us all the support we needed to customize this app to do exactly what we need it to do.

The monthly payments and the install cost will quickly be worth it once you discover how much time you will be saving. Seriously, stop reading reviews and buy the app already. It is 100% worth it.

Kinsley Armelle

Absolutely a 5 start product here. No question about it. Don't bother looking any further because this is the best option out there for keeping your accounting running smoothly.

We struggled for a long time with other competitors options (Unify, Quickbooks for Shopify, etc.). We constantly were battling to TRY and make them work. When we found Cloud Cart Connector, our whole lives changed because this app just works. The load of stress of accounting has finally been relieved. The way this app uses rules allows for endless possibilities of configurations. We use classes in Quickbooks and none of the other competitors provided enough customization to make it work right for us.

After taking some time to understand how to get things setup, things work seamlessly. We are able to balance our accounts and check that our Shopify Holding and Paypal Bank accounts match up on a regular basis. No more messing with Sales Receipts, Sales Tax issues, Fees, etc. Things just work and it's a thing of beauty.

For anyone concerned about the cost, let me tell you this. For us, the one time setup fee and the monthly rate is well worth it because of the amount of time on a monthly basis we save. We plan to be long time customers of Cloud Cart Connector. Thanks.

Inslee By Design

Excellent, this is the gold standard for syncing apps. Support and ease of use is outstanding. Joe and his team fully understands QuickBooks Online and Shopify, our store. We have suffered for almost a year with two other syncing apps. Both created many errors in QBO, which required many hours to correct. We had requested one of these other apps to add a feature that would save us hours and reduce errors. Cloud Cart Connector added this feature in one hour. The others, after 6 months, were never able get it done.

Every telephone conversation with CCC has been clear. Everyone is easy to understand. The support team for the other apps is based in India. Their accent was difficult for me understand, especially over poor quality VOIP telephone connections.

Everyone at CCC make us feel we are an important customer.

B2bwraps

Moving to Cloud Connector for Shopify with Quick Books on - line is the smartest business decision we have made.We were with an overseas competitor ( well there really is no competition) and this solution kept me up at nights trying to figure out how to fix today's mess. They continued to tell us that what we wanted to happen could not happen because quick books did not allow third party access to the source code to do this and that.
Funny how Cloud Connector has access to these secret areas....LOL

I have no experience with this area of our business but was able to easily and seamlessly make the move over and get connected.
The customer service and support are awesome, and although they must all run when they see a support ticket from me, they always, and I mean always, answer quickly, efficiently and in the middle of the night some times ?? hmm
What else can you ask for?
LOOK NO FURTHER....,
* American company
* Awesome customer service
* Responsive and continual updates to enhance the program
* Value for your hard earned dollar is respectful
* The transactions between Shopify and Quick Books online ( including inventory ) is seamless.

Lisa Plener
B2bwraps.com

Crane And Canopy

Has more features and customization capabilities than any of the other connectors available for Shopify. Customer support is responsive as well.

Leesa Sleep

Easy setup and GREAT support!
This is a must have app for moving your Shopify transactions to QuickBooks. It has a great automatic sync interval. The data in our QBO company file is always current.

Previous 1