Connex for QuickBooks Online

Connex for QuickBooks Online

by Sync with Connex

Sync orders and inventory with QuickBooks Online.

Metalsmith Society

We've been using Connex for more than a year to sync multiple Shopify stores to QuickBooks online. It's worked very well syncing orders between systems. Additionally the Connex team has great customer support. They've replied to my questions quickly and have even implemented a few improvements we suggested.

May 4, 2020

(Chris) Outstanding. I'm really glad to hear it. Thank you so much for your review. I appreciate it!

Love For Animals

a big THANK YOU to the connex app for letting me work with quickbooks online. i know there are other accounting platforms but im used to qbo and didn't want to learn something new. this app does just what you need, it makes the connection so the data between qbo and shopify flows automatically.

April 23, 2020

(Chris) Thank you so much! I'm really happy to hear that. We're happy to help.

Shop Arable

Shopify is a great B2C platform, but when doing serious B2B transactions, it needs serious plugins. Where multiple (in fact, all) other QBO sync tools fall short, Connex steps up to the plate.

Usability - If you do not have complex requirements, you may very well be able to get away with using a cheaper tool, such as the one recommended by Intuit. However, the "other guys" don't offer a rules/mapping engine anywhere near as complex as Connex. This is truly the Ferrari of sync tools. If one's business (and budget) is just beginning to grow and time is on your side, try the free trials beginning with the cheapest tool first until you find something to meet your needs. If being able to continually map a number of complex sales without any manual intervention is a top priority, skip straight to Connex. This is also the right tool if you want something to grow with your business so you don't have to switch later. You can review their documentation to see the kinds of complex mapping options they offer. The software is simple to use but has a tremendous number of advanced features.

Support - Second to none. Here is where I have to thank Katie for being such a stellar aid to us. When you're onboarded, you'll be walked through the setup process. You can then do a manual sync week-by-week if you have existing transactions. If you need help from there, you can create a ticket so Connex can work internally to meet your needs, and provide a link to put time on their calendar for live support via GoToMeeting.

Although we can't get back the weeks we spent evaluating all the tools on the market, I hope by leaving a detailed review, you might not have to if you don't need to. Joe, I'm really glad you were frustrated with the status quo enough to build something to fix it. Thank you!

FC Goods

I used this app to help sync orders between Shopify and QBO. This app can handle variant skus, multiple deposit accounts, and bundles. It does everything I need it to. When I used the Bold app, I had to manually adjust just about every single order which was time consuming and frustrating. I like that I have the ability to set up rules in Cloud Cart Connector although support had to initially help me get the hang of things. The support knowledge instructions are helpful when setting up rules, but it would be nice if setting rules was a little more user friendly. I haven't had any problems yet with syncing, yet I did have problems with the Bold app. There were duplicate orders in the beginning, but it was because I forgot to disconnect from the Bold app. Once I disconnected from the Bold app, orders were not being duplicated.
I use Cloud Cart Connector for all of our brands. I would be in a world of hurt without it. I'm so thankful that something like this exists...

Liberty Skis

Joseph and his team at JMA do an amazing job. We have used CCC in a variety of contexts, and we are always able to arrive at the type of integration we require. I have cancelled other apps in favor of retaining CCC. Great support and great capabilities.

Eversmile White

This app is a life saver. I am relatively inexperienced in this sort of thing so I had a lot of questions. I was able to get on the phone with someone in customer support very quickly and he knew exactly what he was talking about, was super helpful, and even did some custom work for me to make things work more smoothly for my business. If you're having any trouble at all, they will fix it immediately. Great app, great customer service. Definitely recommend.

Performance Horse Blankets

Setting up my account took a little back and forth with Joe, but the support is great! The app seems to be doing just what I need it to.

Highwirecoffee

By far and away the best app for syncing QB and Shopify. It does all that it claims and more. Like all the other reviews here, we struggled for years with sub-par accounting apps that seemed to create more issues than they solved. Cloud Cart is amazing and blows away the competition.

It does take a little time and effort to get it set up but Joseph and his team are super helpful, very responsive and have given us all the support we needed to customize this app to do exactly what we need it to do.

The monthly payments and the install cost will quickly be worth it once you discover how much time you will be saving. Seriously, stop reading reviews and buy the app already. It is 100% worth it.

Kinsley Armelle

Absolutely a 5 start product here. No question about it. Don't bother looking any further because this is the best option out there for keeping your accounting running smoothly.

We struggled for a long time with other competitors options (Unify, Quickbooks for Shopify, etc.). We constantly were battling to TRY and make them work. When we found Cloud Cart Connector, our whole lives changed because this app just works. The load of stress of accounting has finally been relieved. The way this app uses rules allows for endless possibilities of configurations. We use classes in Quickbooks and none of the other competitors provided enough customization to make it work right for us.

After taking some time to understand how to get things setup, things work seamlessly. We are able to balance our accounts and check that our Shopify Holding and Paypal Bank accounts match up on a regular basis. No more messing with Sales Receipts, Sales Tax issues, Fees, etc. Things just work and it's a thing of beauty.

For anyone concerned about the cost, let me tell you this. For us, the one time setup fee and the monthly rate is well worth it because of the amount of time on a monthly basis we save. We plan to be long time customers of Cloud Cart Connector. Thanks.

Inslee By Design

Excellent, this is the gold standard for syncing apps. Support and ease of use is outstanding. Joe and his team fully understands QuickBooks Online and Shopify, our store. We have suffered for almost a year with two other syncing apps. Both created many errors in QBO, which required many hours to correct. We had requested one of these other apps to add a feature that would save us hours and reduce errors. Cloud Cart Connector added this feature in one hour. The others, after 6 months, were never able get it done.

Every telephone conversation with CCC has been clear. Everyone is easy to understand. The support team for the other apps is based in India. Their accent was difficult for me understand, especially over poor quality VOIP telephone connections.

Everyone at CCC make us feel we are an important customer.

Previous 1