Cloudian SEO Link Builder

Auto build backlinks for your e-Commerce Store.

Free plan available. 1-day free trial.

ABOSTOS TUNING

I have been using this app in a few months now, and just want to give 5 stars because they deserved it. The backlinks was indexed within a week, which is great or/and better than manual backlinks. I would like to tell this team to make bigger plans for many SEO backlinks. My competitors have thousands of backlinks and really want to beat them. I don't know why some people give 1 star to this great app. If you are reading my review would say, just try the app a month and don't look the negatives review.

September 7, 2021

Thanks for your support. We have improved our app feature to have maximum 100 high quality external websites. Hope this can help.

Kinky Toy Store

This app does what it says. It puts a backlink in a very generic list page for you. We will see if those web pages with the listed sites will improve our SEO and drive more people to our site. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Hammy's Healing Hut

I think this app is great! I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out ways to do exactly what this app does. And it's the simplest app I've ever used!

Adorable Stuffed Animals

I love this app! At least, I love the idea of this app. I don't know enough to know for sure what exactly it's doing and how. But it's extraordinarily simply and it's cheap, so I use it for all my accounts.

Ema&Carla

Probably the only app that I can say DO NOT install. Before installation I asked to support team how this app works ? Can you explain the difference between plans ? when you say 1 websites for free plan, is that only 1 link ? and 3 website plan is only 3 links? Here's the answer I have " Thanks for your email. You can install to experience the result. " Well I did, and it will give you 1 link, simple answer to my question. We all know how google ranking works and how many links you need. This app can't do what we expect to see

September 6, 2021

Thanks for your comment. We put the external websites list on the developer website. Please open : https://www.cloudian.com.hk/web/cloudian-seo-link-builder-shopify-app/

Ink Shirt

14/05 : NUL, NUL, NUL, NUL ..... A FUIR, j'attend toujours un retour de leur part, UNE HONTE

Une application qui vous demande de la supprimer pour réactiver votre choix une fois après avoir souscrit leur plan à 2,99 usd/mois, puis une fois réactivé hop vous êtes de nouveau sur le plan gratuit. 3 jours que j'attends une réponse pour m'informer si je serais facturé ou non et quand je reçois une réponse la voici :
Votre affaire est toujours en cours d'enquête.
(1) Veuillez m'envoyer des informations commerciales actualisées. Nous pouvons effectuer une mise à jour manuelle dans la base de données .
(2) En cas de facturation erronée, nous pouvons organiser un remboursement pour vous. Veuillez faire preuve de patience à notre égard.
Et bien non je ne patiente pas !
Merci de me confirmer que je n'ai pas été débité ou le cas échéant me rembourser.

May 18, 2020

Je suis désolé d'entendre cela. Nous examinerons votre commentaire et améliorerons notre application. Dans votre cas, nous ne voyons aucun frais facturé. Nous vous contacterons par e-mail.

I am sorry for to hear that. We will review your comment and improve our App. In your case, we don't see any charge billed. We will follow up with you by email.

Novarian Creations

This is the coolest app I’ve ever seen on Shopify. I highly recommend downloading this app ASAP to increase sales and conversions. Customers are able to communicate on your website with their friends and family, this is genius.

NS MALL

It is cheaper than other digital marketing service provider. I can see result immediately, no need to wait.

本木序 The Preface

I like this app because it helps me to improve SEO by listing the website domain in many shopping directories.

FAIR SQUARED HK

I have been waiting so long for this kind of app to launch in the market. Very simple and powerful for SEO links building.

Previous 1