Cloudian SEO Link Builder

Auto build backlinks for your e-Commerce Store.

Free plan available. 1-day free trial.

ABOSTOS TUNING

I have been using this app in a few months now, and just want to give 5 stars because they deserved it. The backlinks was indexed within a week, which is great or/and better than manual backlinks. I would like to tell this team to make bigger plans for many SEO backlinks. My competitors have thousands of backlinks and really want to beat them. I don't know why some people give 1 star to this great app. If you are reading my review would say, just try the app a month and don't look the negatives review.

September 7, 2021

Thanks for your support. We have improved our app feature to have maximum 100 high quality external websites. Hope this can help.

Hammy's Healing Hut

I think this app is great! I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out ways to do exactly what this app does. And it's the simplest app I've ever used!

Adorable Stuffed Animals

I love this app! At least, I love the idea of this app. I don't know enough to know for sure what exactly it's doing and how. But it's extraordinarily simply and it's cheap, so I use it for all my accounts.

Novarian Creations

This is the coolest app I’ve ever seen on Shopify. I highly recommend downloading this app ASAP to increase sales and conversions. Customers are able to communicate on your website with their friends and family, this is genius.

NS MALL

It is cheaper than other digital marketing service provider. I can see result immediately, no need to wait.

本木序 The Preface

I like this app because it helps me to improve SEO by listing the website domain in many shopping directories.

FAIR SQUARED HK

I have been waiting so long for this kind of app to launch in the market. Very simple and powerful for SEO links building.

Berkey Water Hong Kong

Great App for webmaster. Increase SEO backlinks easily. Save my time for manual listing. Price is affordable.