Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

JewLo's Gifts & More Ent.

I notice the change right away! I suggest you to add to your website! I haven't used it yet, however I can tell it will make a difference.

A1Nautical, LLC

Awesome app. It works great if you have a lot of products on your site. Support was quick to respond and fix my issue. They explained what was wrong regarding my theme and the app. Great app.

san&lu

its good app and i recomendet it to everyone, its do the searching more eazy and customers always like your store

Katie's Kids Clothes

Great app and great support. Even when there are problems with the install or conflicts with other apps, the support team quickly fix things and communicate clearly. Just what we needed for our store and exactly the sort of support any store owner needs.

RC Discount Shop

A great app, with perfect usability. great support with quick reply & resolution. Highly recommended!

Pulsar Nederland

Easy installation. Good search results. Simple solution to hiding sold out items. Whole feature took less then 5 minutes to implement.

Resync

Great app. The search feature works great. Our team also wanted something customized, and their support team were amazing in customizing it for us.

MindfulSouls

Really great app! It works really fast and smooth. The support team is really super helpful! Response time is really fast. Recommend this app.

bookmarshal.com

Best search app for shopify , i recommend it to everyone. Thank you cloud search.. Instant search results

ebeecollection

Worth i. Would love to recommend it to use its easy to use and to apply. Customer will love to use this new search.