Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

Dietetica Ferrer

Really nice APP. Better support, answering really quickly and helped translate to spanish. 100% recommended

Thanks Universe Shop

Amazing APP usefull to help people to see directly the products stored... The staff is also the TOP, Nikita fix for me an research bar, setting the size and also the color! Thanks for everything. AF

InkAndDrop

Brilliant app! The search features work flawlessly and the support we received was incredible and very quick

Wear Your Music

Nikita customized this app for us and it does exactly what we need! I love being able to filter pour search by collection. 100% perfect. This makes our customers land on the correct pages to tell the story of our products!

PetGrotto

First of all, the customer support is just fantastic and first class. I had requested multiple customizations to the search bar and they were prompt to comply with wonderful results!

The search bar itself is a must have for any website. Great functionality and will differently create a great user experience for your customers!

Don't look for any others, I have tried them. This is the winner by miles :)

Thanks CloudSearch team!

Express Mapping

Instant Search was a great tool that allows my customers to search products seamlessly. The results are clean and reader friendly on mobile and PC. Would recommend for any store that needs a search function for clients.

Whistle & Flute Clothing

We have a lot of product variants on our site and this app is an excellent filter. It makes it really easy for our customers to find items in specific sizes. The support has been outstanding as well. The technician removed conflicting code from a previous filter app we had used and made everything look and work perfectly within a day. Highly recommended!

OOLALA

Great little app! Simple, straightforward and works as promised. It also helps us a lot in telling which kinds of products to prioritize. Very happy with it.

ShipitPlz

I am learning this app and I feel really good what I am seeing. I look forward to finding great results to help my new online shop.

Red Iguana LLC

Great app and customer support! Search option looks much more useful and attractive. Highly recommend!