Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

Tulip Smile

Affordable price and amazing search engine for our site name www.TulipSmile.com. Go ahead. 101 out of 100 :). i am loving new search engine. I am loving this search engine because this fulfill my requirement. i hope, they will introduce app for ios and andriod so that we will go for another requirement too.

Winerie

We are using for both stores, Winerie and ilVino, and as usual, the suport is amazing, like the app!

Happy Go Lucky Home & Her

I love being able to customize how our filters are presented. We had some technical issues at first but they were quickly addressed and resolved.

Posh Living

This app has been superb to help our customers navigate through our site via both search and filter tools. We've gotten the best possible service from Nikita, who's been helping out with both design and technical changes. Normally he answers within a couple of hours and fixes each problem right away!

We could easily set up conditions with tags, product types etc to make the filtering fit for our needs and products. Really recommend this app for both smaller and bigger companies!

green sprouts

The backend has been easy to navigate and use. The front end is wonderfully designed and is user friendly. My favorite part of this app is the wonderful support! If I ever have an issue, they respond quickly and resolve the issue in no time.
Wish they made all the apps on Shopify.

Macarthur Fitness Equipment

Really nice app. Customer service is great from Nikita! Was able to get a small customization done within a very short space of time.

Poster Memorabilia

Incredible search bar. I love it! :) It has tippled our sales! We can't wait to start using it in our other store! We thoroughly enjoy this app.

DesignWerket

So far the app is brilliant. It has great features and is not only a search app -it does so much more!

Cheeky Seats Expedition

I have been using this app for some time, and it is outstanding - the support is equally impressive. They helped me tweak a feature to better fit my application. Lightning fast, with a ton of options. I love this app!!

fashionintheforest

We installed the app to enable our customers to sort products by size, colour and brand. The result is working very good - and the layout also looks good on both desktop and mobile device. Only "negative" experience is that we found it difficult to make the installations ourselves. Somehow we didn't manage to create the filters and layouts as we wanted - but perhaps that's just us and our lack of computer skills....? Luckily their support team is excellent! So now we have a well functional filter and search solution for our web shop. Thanks Alex and cloudsearch team :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17