Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

Katie Dean Jewelry

Love this product. It was extremely easy to install and integrated with our customized site without any problems. We've had a lot of success with our customers being able to find what they're looking for easier because of this app. Thank you for creating a great product!

District A Design

Awesome customer service from their team; always available to help out :)

We are very happy we chose this app!

Arvoli

This smart search is awesome, it helps customers find wHt they are looking for as well as other products just by the functionality of how it works. The support is amazing as well. If you are reading this review, I say give this app a try

Case Empire

One of the few apps we've used which definitely deserve a recommendation, here is why:
1. Design is UI-friendly and easy
2. Installing and controlling the app proofs to be easy, while maintaining a good level of control over what is shown and where.
3. Light on loading times.
4. Support - When installing the app I had a request which got handled quickly and smoothly by the support team. I think that Good support means a lot when working with outside apps, and cloud-search proved to have a very good one.

ela rae

This app is perfect for creating easy to shop filters. The search feature allows you to create synonym search terms to make sure your customer can find exactly what they're looking for. The support team is extremely quick and help in making the filters fit your page and design. They have helped me several times. Highly Recommend.

The Skin Alley

Very easy to install and great functions. I needed some adjusting on where filters were to be applied on specific pages of my website and the app developers were amazing help. They had accessed my store and customise the codes to accomodate this for me even though I was on the free plan. I will definitely be a paying customer after the trial period ends.

SOBA - ShowOffs Body Art

We love the app, price is reasonable and support has been phenomenal. The search feature blows away standard Shopify and beats all the other apps we considered. Partial word search and intelligent misspelling recognition are just the beginning. As you type, the item list is dynamically built complete with product images and available product info. Filtering on the resulting search page is icing on the cake. Support was quick to respond and implemented minor changes in my store theme to enhance search operation beyond the default. Results are presented fast, with no apparent overhead added to the site.

frankeshop.lt

Really useful app, and developers are helpful, too ! Had a problem with translations, but it was sorted quickly and effectively. Very cool !

cage-chasteté.fr

Easy to use, it do what we want. If we could translate in frensh the words "filters" and "sort by" it could be better

April 20, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback!

We would be glad to add missing French translations to our app with your help. Please contact us by email and we will sort it out.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Silk City Fibers

Ease of installation is by far the best thing about this app – requires a few lines of code and doesn't butcher your theme unlike the other apps I tried. The support team worked with me on multiple requests to customize it as needed. If they release an alias feature to set up custom filter names, I'll be using them on several other storefronts.