Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Hassle-free installation.

Berrylush

I really liked this app. It is the best app available on app store for providing the search suggestions for free.

Secret46

Great App. Really nice and easy to use and setup! Took me like 30 Seconds to set up and is showing great results!

Outboundee

This autocomplete search bar is in the top 5 of all apps I'm using on Shopify. Why? It greatly improves customer's journey when searching for long/tricky words. Kind of like Google - you don't need to write out the whole word and wrong spelling isn't a problem. On top of that the team behind the app resolved my issue within 4 hours. It was concerning search results where products were displayed together with other content (e.g. privacy policy, shipping policy). The search results now show products only. Great service, awesome function. A MUST-HAVE app.

DCD

I LOVE IT!!!!! This app is amazing, give it a try and you will see what I meant That's all I'm gonna say.

Spoonie Sister Shop

Super easy to set up and greatly improves the search function! The photos make it easier for customers to find what they’re looking for. Also love the analytics included.

YUNIK Store

Simple yet effective, it definitely improves the basic (and flawed) default search that comes with Shopify.
Recommended!

Black Barn Upholstery Supplies

Set up very quickly, wanted to get a search box on the menu bar and Nikita installed it in minutes and gave some advice for the layout of my website.

Secretos.com.co

great app, great service. looks good and works perfect. had an issue with he position of the search field, and it got fixed in no time. great

Mylla Matmarknad

Easy to install and quick and great support! We even got translation to a new language in just a few hours. Thanks Nikita!

AuFreshScents.com

We use this app to display my items in the search results. It's really easy to set up and didn't require any technical expertise. Works perfectly with the thousands of items in our shop.