Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

Lami Fragrance

Love Love Love this search app. Its everything we ever wanted when it comes to our customers finding a product whether mis-spelt or not.

If only shopify search bar could function like this app.

Broad Street Style

Great app! And the developers have been super helpful. I wanted custom placement of their widget and they did it for me in a day! Thanks! Highly recommend

NORVINE Official Store

It took me a while to compare all apps with the search and filter feature, also tried a few, and this is absolutely the best! And it comes with a great price and better features than the more expensove other apps.
Also the support is very friendly and helpful!

Yourgreatfinds

I love this app. It immediately made search on my website much easier for my customers and me! I asked for an additional link placed where I wanted it and Poof! they did it. I truly believe that my sales have already increased because of this app. Great app. Great customer service. Thank you!!!

The Monthly Tie Club

Fantastic app. But what really makes a difference is the service, the team have bent over backwards to help make the search fit our site perfectly - thanks

THE.RZONE

The app is great and adds a lot of option i really recommend it and it's very easy to use ! very useful and really enoyed it

JCBling

After 3 days, sales started to rise in dollar volume. Couple that with great customer service and you and your customers will have a winner. As soon as you start typing a search word on the category page, a drop-down menu starts giving a customer that meets what they want. For example, type in the word blue and you will see every item in every category that has Blue as a selection, Blue Shoes, Blue Purse, Blue Dresses etc, etc.

This company actually cares and makes suggestions to help improve the look and feel of your web page

Enallaktiko.gr

With this app is so easy to find what you are looking for! I strongly recommend it not only for what the app does but also for the support of it's developers.

Story of Elegance

I can honestly say my store is much more pleasant to search, thanks to this tool. This review was inevitable as the team are very responsive. The fact that it looks naturally integrated with my store is phenomenal.

I wanted to give my store time to collect data and after 2 months post-installation, I must say this app is a complete win in my opinion.

Thank you!!!

Hero Pet Supplies

The predictive search feature of this app works great! And, when I asked customer service to make customize the placement of my search bar, they responded very quickly and did a fantastic job!