Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

HealthyHair.online

I use the app and working exactly what I expected to do, so far. My search is very enhanced and can search anything no my site by entering only 1 character. Great stuff and thank you!

Lil Lollipop

The app itself is pretty good and smooth. But the customer service is sometimes a little slow to respond. But they take feedback quite well. I have been working to get my store online www.lil-lollipop.com and same sizes were showing twice in drop-down, got the solution from the team. :) After giving it a 5 star rating i am reviewing it to 3 star. Though the app works as advertised a major flaw is when viewing on mobile the filters do not move with the page. There should be an option to place the filters at the bottom of the page. Problem Sorted by Devs

Boquiteo

Amazing app! We love the seach and filters. And it also has an Incredible support service!

Special thanks to Alex

Ritos Loja Mística Virtual

Great App, the team is excepcional and the search engine is very useful and reliable. Thank you for the adjustments!

Teclaser

I was very pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to setup and immediately improved the search capabilities of the store, even on mobile. Very seamless and I didn't think twice to upgrade to pro. I only wish I had gotten it earlier.

Eiluj Beauty

Highly recommended!! I love everything about this app. The overall aesthetic integrates with any theme. I needed a little help with my store and they responded ASAP and fixed everything.

winestorageuk

Very rarely am I blown away by an app. But this one ticked all the boxes for me and more. I mainly installed for filter functionality but the search function is also incredible. Very reasonable pricing too and easy to implement.

Nemanja Nikolic

Great app and even better customer service. I contacted customer service about design issues that I had on my website and Alex responded promptly and he resolved everything in a couple of hours. Another thing to mention is that the app's cost is in the normal range and it's not overpriced like many other similar apps are.

PREASA

This search is blazing fast and even helps make matches if the client doesn't input everything correctly. This is very important for our large inventory. Their support was excellent and helped us customize the look of the sidebar. Great app and company!

My Beautiful Wigs

Really love this app - so easy to use and does exactly what i want and probably more - would highly recommend