Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

BusDeals Today

We have been using this app now for a couple of weeks and we are very happy with it. It does exactly what we were expecting it to do and some more. There was a small issue with incompatibility with our theme, which was solved within hours by Nikita. Excellent service and excellent app. Recommended.

www.my-top-shop.com

Great search result and optimal integration of the search result page with the site. All features drive the consumer to the desired product.
Also Support is fast and professional

Whimsical Emporium

Fantastic app with great aesthetics! Alex was very helpful in changing some of the features of the app:)

Groundswell Surf Store

Really helpful and great App, thanks Nikita! This app does exactly what we needed it to so will be signing up for the full version when the demo comes to an end. Reasonable pricing too

Sani

For some reason many Shopify themes do not allow you to automatically filter by size and color, which is pretty crucial for my store! This app made it easy and even when I couldn't fully understand how to make it functional for me, the support team stepped in and helped me. They were super responsive and friendly. Highly recommend!

The Sophisticated Pet

Fantastic App, and fantastic customer support in helping with our needs! Generally would never leave a review for anything, however the support went above and beyond, and we are thrilled to bits!

drak.gr

Filters look great and very easy to use and understand!
Cover my needs 100%
The support is fast and accurate!

5 stars from me!

Adult Direct Australia

Recommend this best site-searching app to any shopify merchants! the developer really listen to your requirements and make the app better and better:)

Harvest Market Curbside Pickup

Great search app. Does everything we need for a very reasonable price. We had some questions, and they were very quick to help us out.

Rotofugi

Just installed this and I'm happy. Easy install, fast indexing and searching and a very fair price. Good all around!