Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

A Blackbird Sang

Don't normally review but service speed and solutions after queries demand it. Oh, and let's not forget that the app itself does what it says. Perfect for our needs. We're upgrading to the pro version because of this after 18 months of happy use.

Brisky Bodega

I needed an app that enables powerful search and filtering on my site. This app does exactly what I need. It gives powerful search capabilities with the ability to promote specific products within the search results. The filters are self-customizable which allows adding new categories and changing their order easily. I needed some help with the left sidebar implementation and the team was so helpful to follow-up and make it happen. Great product and a fantastic support team. Highly recommended!

Vasansi Jaipur

It performs, and performs very well. Also, for the areas that one may need that aren't in built, their customer care is on point and very prompt. These guys know what they are doing. Despite having tried multiple products for the same search function we just kept on coming back to it and have now stuck with cloudsearch like forever.

Anglers World

Anglers World & Outdoors
Decided to look for a Search / Filter app, so many out there and decided to give Instant Search & Smart Filters a try. Installed it last night, found it very easy to do and 24hrs later I have to say I am very pleased with its performance. Thanks Nikita for a great app, at a very reasonable price.

GOOD TRIP CLOTHING.

Great app - makes the search functionality much better for the customer. Nikita was very helpful and helped me customise for what I needed.

ExpertCollectief

Great app, good relationship between price & quality. Had a question regarding multi-language. The team solved it fast. I would recommend this app, try it for yourself.

Ten Toe'n Shoe Shop

Great affordable app. I had some trouble implementing the sidebar filter but the support team got it working quickly for me. Highly recommend.

The Little Tichel Lady

This app is perfect for what I was looking for. Very easy to use. Nikita was a pleasure to deal with, got everything I wanted done very quickly.

Sadie's Holistic Animal Health

We’ve been very happy with the app so far. It was easy to set up and is doing exactly what we need it to do. We wanted a side bar filter and the instructions on how to edit the code to set this up were very clear and easy to follow (even though we know nothing about coding). We've also had excellent customer support -- friendly and efficient. Highly recommend this app. Great value for money!

Poissonnerie La Mer

Useful app for search and filter, and great support from the developer when I had questions about the functionality.