Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

TICBU - INDUMENTARIA CICLISMO

no se como se usa, dure 3 horas y no di, muy mala aplicacion al no explicar como se hace, q mal, lastima

May 29, 2020

We've already tried to contact you via email and here again, we would like to offer our help in solving any difficulties related to our app. Please get back to us and allow us to learn from your feedback so that we can improve.

We're always around to help solve any issues in no time!

Concetto è

NO SUPPORT, ignoring email is a bad strategy! Answering right away after a bad review is even worst! So don't bother yourself because this one will stay here to remind you that answer to clients is the polite thing to do.

Anyway the app is not bad at all, but if it doesn't work right away forget about having some sort of decent support.

May 29, 2020

We're really sorry you have experienced this. We don’t want to make excuses, we just want to thank you for your feedback. Our support just got better and we’re waiting for your next question or request!

Wellbeing Choices

I had problems integrating it with my store but the support team managed to fix it for me (while I was still on the trial plan!). I like offering customers a way to fine tune their search quickly and this app does just that. The price is also amazing! So far I'm quite happy with it and like the easy overview dashboard as well.

Welland-Power

Hi, I am trying different filters and seeing what they are like. The interface for this one is nice, but it doesn't seem to support different filters per collection, which is a requirement if you have different product ranges.
It also requires some manual setup, with more work this will be a good app I think.

June 2, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're constantly adding features to improve our filters function and we hope that you will not be disappointed when you try our app again at some point in the future. (We've also offered our help via email to implement a workaround for you).

We also want to note that our app needs just a couple of lines of HTML code added but the greatest benefit is that you get your design intact and all your app integrations working which is quite unique among search & filter apps out there. And we're always happy to help with the installation!

Laguna Surf & Sport

I LOVE THIS APP! I cannot say enough good things about it! Did exactly what I wanted (being able to narrow down the display results by color, style, size, etc.) and for a fraction of the price of some other apps!!! The customer service is AMAZING as well!! They have installed the app for me so the coding is perfect, and made many customizations for our store. GET THIS APP!!!

HealthyHair.online

I use the app and working exactly what I expected to do, so far. My search is very enhanced and can search anything no my site by entering only 1 character. Great stuff and thank you!

Lil Lollipop

The app itself is pretty good and smooth. But the customer service is sometimes a little slow to respond. But they take feedback quite well. I have been working to get my store online www.lil-lollipop.com and same sizes were showing twice in drop-down, got the solution from the team. :)

Boquiteo

Amazing app! We love the seach and filters. And it also has an Incredible support service!

Special thanks to Alex

Ritos Loja Mística Virtual

Great App, the team is excepcional and the search engine is very useful and reliable. Thank you for the adjustments!

Teclaser

I was very pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to setup and immediately improved the search capabilities of the store, even on mobile. Very seamless and I didn't think twice to upgrade to pro. I only wish I had gotten it earlier.