Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

Home Essential Oils

I love this app, have had it installed only a few weeks and very please with the customer service and it's funtionality

VINI VINO

Need an app that can help to hide certain products from search results and found Cloudsearch. The app wasn't working initially, had to contact the team for help. Respond was slower compared to other apps that I'm using, but everything was fixed within a couple of days. Overall, a good and affordable app. Thank you Nikita for your help!

Check out Cloudsearch on www.vini-vino.com.

Myfashunpassion

Super fast , i will definetely recommend..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

KTM eShop

The Cloud Search has always given quick reply to our needs. We start using it, and like the way, we can add the synonym to enhance the search engine. We highly recommend it!

Finepaean

This plugin is great, the price is reasonable, really excellent quality and reasonable price, glad to find it!

September 15, 2019

Thank you! So happy to hear it!

JasonCarlMorgan®, eBay Trading Assistant - Official Store

This app is absolutely fantastic and the support is just as good. I would not hesitate to install this app and fully recommend it above the more pricier options you'll find on the Shopify App Store today. Pricing is very reasonable, support is spot on too. All round a fantastic app with brilliant support. Other developers should take a leaf out of this book. This is the way to build and support successful apps. What more could I possibly ask for? Great stuff, very happy customer.

Outhebox UK

Brilliant app in every way!! Helps searches become usefull, also very detailed searches which will help people find exactly what they are looking for.

Ellel Ministries Sydney

Brilliant app! Well worth the $5 per month. Responses are quick and helpful for customisation. I also like that it has a promotions function too. I have tried a bunch of free plan search apps but none of them were anywhere near as good as this app. Thank you!

VAPORFORCE

This app is awesome. Highly recommended, Beyond great customer support, Big thanks to Nikita for helping me customize the search bar to my liking. This level of support is hard to come by, So if anyone looking to integrate and optimize their search bar you are at the right place. It was a 7 star service but sadly i can only give 5 stars here, Thanks again to the cloudsearch team and specially Nikita to such great help.

Kristis Gems

Love this app, it was easy to install and set up. Our customers have a professional looking search engine that drives them to our products.