Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

Raton Malin

Excellent support, nice app. I have tried 19 similar apps, thisis the best one for sure. I really recommand it.

Draps et Merveilles

Draps et Merveilles

Very handy app for a Shopify store. Very easy to configure. Professional and effective search for visitors to your site. And it's free. In a word, excellent because it helps the conversion.

AGL

in my opinion the best search app from the store's shopify.
And above all with an extraordinary support, solve all the questions in a short time.
I recommend

Canada Welding Supply

Extremely easy to download + setup (literally just a few clicks) and makes search so much more accessible and professional. We've had no hiccups so far. Fantastic free app, would recommend to anyone looking to up their site.

Diva Divine

if you have a lot of products on your website then your visitors can get lost trying to find your product. This gives them instant access to the product/ s they are looking for

Aromabelia

Great Application and Free. This app is easy to install, work great displaying my products and the support is very helpful with assisting me to implement the search bar. This is my first time reviewing app and this app and their support deserve thumb up ++++

MAYA AND MORE

Great app! I just downloaded it, but so far ... it works great! It has all I need in shop. This app is really easy to install. Now the search engine offers all the products with pictures! Now I just need to improve my SEO for products. THX.

KosovaMall

The best smart search on shopify. With very good search and specifically support is very helpful. I like it.

Queen Station

This little app suits our storefront perfectly. Good communication with the developer helped us to change a few setting to make it work even better, much appreciated for a free app. The statistics are quite useful to us too.

Laoudis Foods

This is an excellent Shopify app - very useful for every Shopify store!
And the app support is also perfect! Highly recommented!