Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

Kristis Gems

Love this app, it was easy to install and set up. Our customers have a professional looking search engine that drives them to our products.

Gamesellers.nl

App does exactly what it promises. Alex responded promptly when I had a question. Search is lightning fast!

Mk Socks

Excellent customer service, and so far, I love the app. The search analytics it provides have been very helpful.

vapersandpapers.com

Love the look and feel of this app. It was really easy to install and Alex Z was great with helping to customize/ fine-tune the appearance of the app to my preferences. I look forward to checking out out other apps by CloudSearch!!

Beyond Nutrition

Great app! Really solved my Shopify search bar problem! Now my customers who misspell keywords won't miss out on what I have to offer. This app is a lifesaver. Thank you!

Vision Lab

Huge improvement for us! Nikita went above and beyond with supporting us to get everything with our search experience on point with our goal. THANKS!!!

Content Enablers

Customer Service team worked quickly and effectively with our company to find a solution to a unique problem. Polite and professional with a straightforward UI. Keep up the great work CloudSearch!

OTIS Craft Collective

Incredible that we can get an elegant feature like this added to a small site like ours at no cost. And their support is incredible as well. Had a question for them and they not only answered it but took the liberty of introducing a solution for us on our behalf. Highly recommend if you're needing to improve your site search game!

Zoey's Strawberry Patch Bowtique

Great product. Shame Shopify doesn't come anywhere close with an out-of-box solution. Great support from Nikita.

T-MED Services, INC

Nikita was very helpful in the integration of the app into our theme. I look forward to using it and I hope our customers find it as easy to use as and helpful as I have.