Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

AKWYR

Literally this is my new favorite app lol. Made things super simple for customers looking for specific products

authentic.dk

Definetely a top notch app.

Even the free plan is quick and with a great statistic overview of daily and weekly searches.

Support is fast and I even had a new languaged added within a couple of days.

Don't look further if you're into a blistering fast and well built search app.

Point One

Easy to setup and operate. Makes search so much more accessible and professional. Highly recommended.

Niche Essence

Raton Malin

Excellent support, nice app. I have tried 19 similar apps, thisis the best one for sure. I really recommand it.

Draps et Merveilles

Draps et Merveilles

Very handy app for a Shopify store. Very easy to configure. Professional and effective search for visitors to your site. And it's free. In a word, excellent because it helps the conversion.

AGL

in my opinion the best search app from the store's shopify.
And above all with an extraordinary support, solve all the questions in a short time.
I recommend

Canada Welding Supply

Extremely easy to download + setup (literally just a few clicks) and makes search so much more accessible and professional. We've had no hiccups so far. Fantastic free app, would recommend to anyone looking to up their site.

Diva Divine

if you have a lot of products on your website then your visitors can get lost trying to find your product. This gives them instant access to the product/ s they are looking for

Aromabelia

Great Application and Free. This app is easy to install, work great displaying my products and the support is very helpful with assisting me to implement the search bar. This is my first time reviewing app and this app and their support deserve thumb up ++++