Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

LOVECUP

I've never left a review for an app, and this is not a fake review, but this app is perfect. I used another app and it almost ruined my site. I needed a simple and affordable solution for when people use the search bar and this is nice, neat, not to much, not to little and it's really helped my business. I can't thank these guys enough, for really making a solution that helps my business. Can't wait to see what these guys come out with next! THANK YOU TEAM CLOUD SEARCH!!!!

PeeQuu

I use this app as our central search method. It is extremely sophisticated and easy to implement. The customer service is also second to none. Many thanks

The Mana House

Exactly what my store needed to take it up to the premium feel that I was looking for. Snappy and responsive.

DANNY MIAMI

GREAT APP!!!! I hope they make more apps because these people have GREAT customer service and very fast reponses

Aerial Equipment Parts

This app is fantastic because Shopify's native search is garbage and Shopify should be ashamed. I tried many of the apps but they all caused issues with the way my store uses padding on my images. This is the only one I have tried that isn't trying to do too much. CloudSearch was also very responsive when I asked questions.

AKWYR

Literally this is my new favorite app lol. Made things super simple for customers looking for specific products

authentic.dk

Definetely a top notch app.

Even the free plan is quick and with a great statistic overview of daily and weekly searches.

Support is fast and I even had a new languaged added within a couple of days.

Don't look further if you're into a blistering fast and well built search app.

Point One

Easy to setup and operate. Makes search so much more accessible and professional. Highly recommended.

Niche Essence

Raton Malin

Excellent support, nice app. I have tried 19 similar apps, thisis the best one for sure. I really recommand it.