Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

All About That Wine

So far very satisfied with the app as well as the support received. Does what I need it to do by allowing to filter by colour, size, design, product type etc. So customers can find what they are looking for without leaving in frustration.

emotionless

It's a must have in 2020. I have a fashion store, everyone has a good huge searching bar today. Don't miss it!

MB Grocery

We've been using this app for 4 months. Perfect search app! Excellent customer service. Fast, quick to help out, great communication.

Efilters.ca

The search feature is fantastic. Looks great and offers visitors lots of options. Support has been outstanding! Highly recommend.

Northern Boots

App works great, but more importantly their team was very responsive and helpful and now we have a customized design at no extra cost!

Bijuz

superb app, simple, effectice, and if you need customize, helpdesk is perfect, they did exatcly what i ask, thank you!

Sabrina Design

Amazing App. With even better customer service! I asked to help me add the code to my site and they did all the work for me.

Best Health & Fitness Store

greatest app ever. Userfriendly and convenient when browsing throgh my store. Makes it easy for customers to filter and search what they want.

MyMarket.ma

Excellent APP, and above all the support is just beautiful. My application is working perfectly. thank you so much

Departes Repuestos

The app works like a charm! I have over than 50.000 SKUs in my store and by adding CloudSearch I could finally solved the filtering functionality. The support team is amazing and was very helpful to install the app and apply all the changes. I definetely recommend it!