Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

Ehandelsbutiken

It works very good.
.............................................................................................

Grow-Deals.de

Very great app! It improved my search in the shop so much and I love the chance to filter my articles and categories. I was searching a long time for a app like this.

It also improved my sales too.

Thanks a lot for this great app.

Shopterra

Great app. Looks great and is very fast. Great service and contact with the developer. The output on smartphone and tablet looks very good and is very fast.

Preiswert24

Super fast service and nice contact. Great app. Gladly again. have the app in use at two shops.

Shamanic Supply

Works as advertised. Fast response from support and very helpful. Value for money when compared to similar apps. I recommend.

Chollovape

Increíble, funciona a la perfección 100% recomendado, los clientes encuentran mucho mas fácil sus productos, Es muy facil de instalar

CustomShirt1.com

Cloudsearch does a fantastic job of assisting us in showing our visitors the items which best match the intent of their search. Definitely a 5-Star app!

Lami Fragrance

Love Love Love this search app. Its everything we ever wanted when it comes to our customers finding a product whether mis-spelt or not.

If only shopify search bar could function like this app.

Broad Street Style

Great app! And the developers have been super helpful. I wanted custom placement of their widget and they did it for me in a day! Thanks! Highly recommend

NORVINE Official Store

It took me a while to compare all apps with the search and filter feature, also tried a few, and this is absolutely the best! And it comes with a great price and better features than the more expensove other apps.
Also the support is very friendly and helpful!