Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

Northern Boots

App works great, but more importantly their team was very responsive and helpful and now we have a customized design at no extra cost!

Bijuz

superb app, simple, effectice, and if you need customize, helpdesk is perfect, they did exatcly what i ask, thank you!

Sabrina Design

Amazing App. With even better customer service! I asked to help me add the code to my site and they did all the work for me.

Best Health & Fitness Store

greatest app ever. Userfriendly and convenient when browsing throgh my store. Makes it easy for customers to filter and search what they want.

MyMarket.ma

Excellent APP, and above all the support is just beautiful. My application is working perfectly. thank you so much

Departes Repuestos

The app works like a charm! I have over than 50.000 SKUs in my store and by adding CloudSearch I could finally solved the filtering functionality. The support team is amazing and was very helpful to install the app and apply all the changes. I definetely recommend it!

KORNER20

app stupenda, funzionale
assistenza ottima
consiglio a tutti.
la ricerca articoli è perfetta, veramente ben strutturata

DarBeauty

Wonderful application to solve many search problems for us, and the support is also excellent and their response is fast. It requested some modifications and was done in record time. Thank you

The Real Leather Company

Team was amazing in getting us set up and customised the look to be perfect for our store. Can't recommend these guys highly enough!

Apollo Tarot

My store (apollotarot.com) has a high number of products, and Instant Search improves the overall shopping experience of my customers by making It more accessible for them to find the products they want. I recommend this app.