Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Hassle-free installation.

Resync

Great app. The search feature works great. Our team also wanted something customized, and their support team were amazing in customizing it for us.

MindfulSouls

Really great app! It works really fast and smooth. The support team is really super helpful! Response time is really fast. Recommend this app.

bookmarshal.com

Best search app for shopify , i recommend it to everyone. Thank you cloud search.. Instant search results

ebeecollection

Worth i. Would love to recommend it to use its easy to use and to apply. Customer will love to use this new search.

tellitelli.ee

Great app! Love the interface and very easy to use. Customer service is really helpful. Thank you, Alex!

Agnesium Ltd

Works perfectly! Extremely fast, search results and suggestions always relevant and displayed instantly. Also great design!

VARIOeveryday

Love the interface, great price and i needed the developer to help me add in the filters and Nikita was quick to respond (on a weekend) and helped me with it promptly. Looking forward to more development on this app. Good work!

My Lala Leggings

They were super helpful with integration needs and design for mobile use to fit our site. Great app we believe it has already started to help with sales.

Diamond Dolls

Super happy with this app and their great customer service, they were able to tailor a solution for my filters swell. I highly recommend cloudsearch

FITNESSIMPULSE.EU

Ich habe die App von 10 Minuten installiert und bin schon von der Suche begeistert. Ich verwende das Theme Avenue und die App integriert sich perfekt in die Suche. Es wird das erste Bild angezeigt. Ich teste weiter, aber die ersten Statements hier schon mal.