Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

DarBeauty

Wonderful application to solve many search problems for us, and the support is also excellent and their response is fast. It requested some modifications and was done in record time. Thank you

The Real Leather Company

Team was amazing in getting us set up and customised the look to be perfect for our store. Can't recommend these guys highly enough!

Apollo Tarot

My store (apollotarot.com) has a high number of products, and Instant Search improves the overall shopping experience of my customers by making It more accessible for them to find the products they want. I recommend this app.

Nicedealshopping

is one of the best search app I have ever seen, is really easy to direct content. You will love this

Normo

Very helpful support. Nice app!

Handup Gloves

Just switched over to this filter app and it is amazing! Love the options that it provides and their customer service has been unbeatable (Thank you Alex)! Thank you for such an awesome, easy to use app!

The Pished Fish

Dos exactly what we need. Looking forward to see if it drives sales, but is a useful function on my theme which didn't have any search function at all. Customer service has been superb and installed the app for me perfectly when there was an issue. Highly recommend.

The Simple Wine

Great filter functionality and great service. This app has 3 different filter layouts - all are great. It just depends which you think fits your theme best. The support was excellent and very quick as well! 5 stars

BusDeals Today

We have been using this app now for a couple of weeks and we are very happy with it. It does exactly what we were expecting it to do and some more. There was a small issue with incompatibility with our theme, which was solved within hours by Nikita. Excellent service and excellent app. Recommended.

www.my-top-shop.com

Great search result and optimal integration of the search result page with the site. All features drive the consumer to the desired product.
Also Support is fast and professional