Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Hassle-free installation.

Whistle & Flute Clothing

We have a lot of product variants on our site and this app is an excellent filter. It makes it really easy for our customers to find items in specific sizes. The support has been outstanding as well. The technician removed conflicting code from a previous filter app we had used and made everything look and work perfectly within a day. Highly recommended!

OOLALA

Great little app! Simple, straightforward and works as promised. It also helps us a lot in telling which kinds of products to prioritize. Very happy with it.

ShipitPlz

I am learning this app and I feel really good what I am seeing. I look forward to finding great results to help my new online shop.

Red Iguana LLC

Great app and customer support! Search option looks much more useful and attractive. Highly recommend!

Latifs

Search is fast and intuitive. Looks beautiful too.

Support request for design alteration was dealt with quickly and helpfully.

Thanks

Harper Kendall

Excellent Search App that really does the job and then some would definitely Highly Recommend this to everyone!

Factory To Home

Their support is extremely helpful when it comes to customizing the widget. the app itself also functions extremely well! I recommend it to anyone who need s a robust search.

Nude Mx

Excelente aplicación, cumplió todas mis expectativas realmente hace falta para una buena pagina web.

P r é v u . L o n d o n . L i m i t e d

Really love this app, has helped our customers find what they're looking for a lot quicker. Plus the support team are incredibly helpful and were able to change parts of the app to meet our stores needs.

Highly recommend.

SERNES

The app works perfectly. We love it!

More important than that: the support team is extra ordinary. They helped us out with our theme coding and search box placement wich is not totally out of their responsibility.

Many thanks again!