Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

Estates Liquor

Great search app that is on another level than the generic Shopify search bar. Lots of great features but the best part seems to be their customer service! Top notch for sure, I highly suggest this search app to anyone looking to improve their search results.

Aromazeug

This app is a huge improvement over the standard Shopify search. The correct products are immediately displayed with prices after just a few keystrokes, even if misspelled. The developer team was very helpful in getting the app to also include custom meta fields. I especially appreciate the weekly email report showing which terms were matched to existing products and which terms customers are searching for but for which we don't have products available yet.

Best Key Supply

This is truly one of the apps I could not live without. As an automotive parts store, it is essential that I have a search bar that will help customers find the items they need by searching their vehicle details. I love the reporting, the instant search results, and the overall functionality of this app.

Le Ravishe

This app works great in my store. Shopify search only works if the search term EXACTLY matches the product, but this app has made searching for products in my store so easy. Their filters also automatically pull product identifiers from the store, and set up is super easy. Their customer service is also top notch! They had the app automatically customized to fit my store theme.

Tulip Smile

Affordable price and amazing search engine for our site name www.TulipSmile.com. Go ahead. 101 out of 100 :). i am loving new search engine. I am loving this search engine because this fulfill my requirement. i hope, they will introduce app for ios and andriod so that we will go for another requirement too.

Winerie

We are using for both stores, Winerie and ilVino, and as usual, the suport is amazing, like the app!

Happy Go Lucky Home & Her

I love being able to customize how our filters are presented. We had some technical issues at first but they were quickly addressed and resolved.

Posh Living

This app has been superb to help our customers navigate through our site via both search and filter tools. We've gotten the best possible service from Nikita, who's been helping out with both design and technical changes. Normally he answers within a couple of hours and fixes each problem right away!

We could easily set up conditions with tags, product types etc to make the filtering fit for our needs and products. Really recommend this app for both smaller and bigger companies!

green sprouts

The backend has been easy to navigate and use. The front end is wonderfully designed and is user friendly. My favorite part of this app is the wonderful support! If I ever have an issue, they respond quickly and resolve the issue in no time.
Wish they made all the apps on Shopify.

Macarthur Fitness Equipment

Really nice app. Customer service is great from Nikita! Was able to get a small customization done within a very short space of time.