Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

Welland-Power

Hi, I am trying different filters and seeing what they are like. The interface for this one is nice, but it doesn't seem to support different filters per collection, which is a requirement if you have different product ranges.
It also requires some manual setup, with more work this will be a good app I think.

June 2, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're constantly adding features to improve our filters function and we hope that you will not be disappointed when you try our app again at some point in the future. (We've also offered our help via email to implement a workaround for you).

We also want to note that our app needs just a couple of lines of HTML code added but the greatest benefit is that you get your design intact and all your app integrations working which is quite unique among search & filter apps out there. And we're always happy to help with the installation!

Bijondo

It's fine and can be better!
Easy to install but not online chat with assistance.
I would have something I can place everywhere I need...possible?

November 7, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We don't provide online support since we are a small team yet. However, we do our best to reply in a reasonable time.

We are waiting for your response and would be glad to resolve all the issues.

Sunny Health and Fitness

Great for a free app, however its "visually horrible" looking. The instant search results dont work well in mobile, and if you have a large product catalog they dont let you really see everything.

However, this would work great for very small storefronts with minimal products. For larger E-commerce webstores, this doesnt cut the mustard.

April 12, 2019

We are sorry that our mobile view didn't meet your expectations. CloudSearch is a new app and our team is constantly working to add new features to our tool. I am happy to report that we have updated the mobile experience and hope that our update now meets your needs.

We would love to speak with you about your search experience, we tried to contact you via email but didn't get a response. We welcome your feedback.