Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
22 avril 2024

Great app with a great support team. Always happy to help with whatever I need to change! They respond within 12 hours despite being on the other side of the world.

PowerHobby
États-Unis
18 jours d’utilisation de l’application
17 avril 2024

Everything I needed was enthusiastically done by the support staff. Perfect application - Perfect service.

LeoArtify.com
Royaume-Uni
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 mars 2024

I would definitely recommend this app. Very helpful and powerful search tool for our customers making the purchase experience much easier and increasing the sales. Great customer support, they developed a bespoken change just for our site. Thank you!

La Marqueza Hats®️
Royaume-Uni
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
31 janvier 2024

We use this app on two of our websites. The app works great for both search results and product filters. And, the customer service is the BEST! Nikita worked diligently and quickly in replacing our search and collection filters with the filters generated by their app. He integrated these into both website themes and they look and function superbly. I highly recommend this app and company!

Spill 911 Inc.
États-Unis
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
7 mai 2024

Great customers service, very fast, patient and performant.

ALEMBIKA
Israël
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
20 février 2024

Astonishing service. These guys really care about their customers.

Piano Luigi
Allemagne
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
22 mars 2024

I am thrilled with the incredibly efficient and swift assistance we received from Nikita. We had been struggling with an issue caused by another app "Search and Discovery," where our filters would automatically refresh every time a customer selected a size, greatly frustrating our customers. This app resolved the issue immediately. When I reached out for further assistance, I received a prompt response within 2 minutes. It's truly effective, and I have no doubt that our customers will greatly appreciate this solution. Highly recommended!

Røde Kors Genbrug
Danemark
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
18 mars 2024

Awesome app and super easy to integrate. Nikita is very responsive and able to help us on minor fixes. Highly recommend this app!

Running Lab Singapore
Singapour
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 mars 2024

Thank you so much for this great support - this app helps a lot and support is great.

wash+dry
Autriche
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 avril 2024

A very useful and efficient App. Excellent and very fast customer service. I recommend it.

Woodeex