Cloud Search & Product Filter

Cloud Search & Product Filter

Gratisplan tillgänglig. Prova gratis i 14 dagar. Ytterligare avgifter kan tillkomma.
Betyg (4,9)
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
2 februari 2023

Thank you Nikita for your quick management in solving my problem with the mobile search engine. I recommend this app for its functionality and technical support.

Congratulations team!

CURTIDOS GARCIA
Spanien
31 januari 2023

Excellent app, well worth the money and does everything we need. Also the after sale support was excellent, Nikita was very helpful and professional.

The Home Sanctuary
Storbritannien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 4 dagar
26 januari 2023

This app has been really good for our business - it produces good search data and looks great on the website. The technical support has also been top notch - working directly with the developers we were able to put in place some custom code for our search implementation that really helped!

Uncle Straps
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Mer än ett år
9 januari 2023

I needed some help with some code on my website and the team inparticular Nikita helped me out straight away. Now everything works perfectly, can't thank Nikita enough. Amazing service.

Im Your Wardrobe
Nya Zeeland
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär ett år
5 januari 2023

I am blown away by this app. Not online is the ease of use superior to other search bars and filters that I have experimented with, but the customer service is phenomenal.

I am not well versed with coding and the team at Cloud Search were able to have more conversation with me in 1 day than I have been able to get from any other developer.

The functionality is great and the customer service is even better!

The Gem Boutique
Kanada
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: En dag
29 december 2022

Gosh, this is such a beast, fast and flawless search and filter app i ever come across.
I am still working on store and haven't published it..My suggestion to developer is that include sidebar filter tiles inside setting as option instead of adding an HTML - Love it so far, I will edit this review if i got some feedback.

A Bit Orange
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär 4 timmar
19 december 2022

My store search feature was not working, and I was looking for a quick search app to help in getting this fixed, I was amazed by the app setup, and it did take only 3 minutes to get the search functionality working.

GIFTS NY - US
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 6 minuter
18 december 2022

Nikita is always very helpfull and kind.
Fast response and if there is a problem he fix it even when it is weekend
Good app and easy to use

Blink Jewels
Nederländerna
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 4 dagar
17 december 2022

I've only used the basic features of the app but needed some help in fixing the app code and was really impressed with the customer service. Kudos for that. Keep it up!

Aroma Farmacy
Pakistan
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Mer än 2 år
Redigerat 15 december 2022

Only works around 10 % of the time. Most times it does not show any results. Very unreliable on my shopify 2.0 shop.

EDIT: Contacted the developer who literraly fixed the issues within minutes. Turns out the issue was with some code I had on my shop and now it works seemlessly.

Thank you.

Scentmore
Danmark
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 20 dagar
CloudSearch svarade 15 december 2022

We found that the issue was caused by a 3rd party code in your theme that was blocking all Javascript apps from loading in your store. We've removed the problematic code and the issue is now resolved. Would you be able to adjust your review accordingly?