Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
24 maj 2019

Definetely a top notch app.

Even the free plan is quick and with a great statistic overview of daily and weekly searches.

Support is fast and I even had a new languaged added within a couple of days.

Don't look further if you're into a blistering fast and well built search app.

authentic.dk
Danmark
8 juli 2019

This is a very good app for the price. it provides you good analytics and you can use synonyms which is very useful to facilitate the search of a product

Novo Home Furnishings & Decor
Redigerat 30 november 2022

Making my collection loading slow on the website. Rest everything works good. I need this to be sorted out.

Sprung Gym Flooring
Storbritannien
NP Apps svarade 30 november 2022

Hi! It appears your collection pages still contain some code left from another search/filter app and it is the cause of the slowness. I've sent a collaborator access request to help with this.

Update: We've removed the code for you, and the issue has been fixed.

8 maj 2021

After months of testing different apps, we selected Instant Search & Smart Filters. We have complicated filter parameters. This is the only app we found that is flexible enough to handle it. We did test Cloudsearch technical support with a multitude of questions over months. Due to a difference in time zones, answers came during our night, but technical support answered very reliably. They are on top of it. I really appreciate their diligence in servicing their app and answering questions. And the things works! Our customers are very happy with the changes on our site due to Instance Search & Smart Filters.

Dwarven Forge
22 maj 2020

Amazing app! We love the seach and filters. And it also has an Incredible support service!

Special thanks to Alex

Boquiteo
Guatemala
13 oktober 2019

I am learning this app and I feel really good what I am seeing. I look forward to finding great results to help my new online shop.

ShipitPlz
22 december 2020

Great search and filter functions. I loved the synonym groups for search and the filters are well done.

Compline Wine Shop and Restaurant
30 november 2021

Smart search works very well with my online store and is easy to use. Customer service is also extremely helpful and nice. Would recommend!

Amma mús
Island
15 november 2021

Great app that can do everything that we needed. Easy setup and the support has been very quick and helpful!

Petit Stories Stockholm
Sverige
24 juni 2021

Great app! Very helpful, well-designed, and catchy! Customer support is also excellent; they've helped me out with all the questions and requests I've had.

Jack N Roy