Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
22 september 2019

I love this app, have had it installed only a few weeks and very please with the customer service and it's funtionality

Home Essential Oils
8 oktober 2019

Their support is extremely helpful when it comes to customizing the widget. the app itself also functions extremely well! I recommend it to anyone who need s a robust search.

Factory To Home
Australien
26 januari 2022

Simple integration; looks nice, and stops all those "no results" from the very basic built-in shopify search. Not 100% perfect, but pretty close.

Motioncare
Storbritannien
22 november 2021

This app contains many features, as well as it is visually attractive. It makes your search fun and easy, and this is what converts and keeps the customers.

MLvac.com
Kanada
19 januari 2022

I used this app to setup product filters on my Shopify catalog page. It was easy to configure and works great on desktop and mobile. I would recommend this app.

Coast Bike Co.
Kanada
Redigerat 20 december 2020

Nikita was very helpful when helping me setup the app the way I wanted for my store. You also can't beat the price! Powerful and awesome app!

King City Fashion
11 juni 2019

This app is fantastic because Shopify's native search is garbage and Shopify should be ashamed. I tried many of the apps but they all caused issues with the way my store uses padding on my images. This is the only one I have tried that isn't trying to do too much. CloudSearch was also very responsive when I asked questions.

Aerial Equipment Parts
9 september 2019

App does exactly what it promises. Alex responded promptly when I had a question. Search is lightning fast!

Gamesellers.nl
Nederländerna
Redigerat 19 januari 2020

Works as advertised. Fast response from support and very helpful. Value for money when compared to similar apps. I recommend.

Shamanic Supply
7 december 2020

Amazing app, works great, and phenomenal support from the developers! Would definitely recommend. A+

Jewel Rugs