Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
30 juni 2020

Provides a responsive and aesthetic instant search. Support team was very helpful in integrating filter menu on search page and adding additional features we wanted.

ADA Sign Store
14 juni 2021

I've recently installed the CloudSearch app on my store, and I have to say I'm very impressed, this app is brilliant! I would not waste time with any other search apps, install CloudSearch, and you can thank me later. Let’s say I wish I had found CloudSearch sooner. It would have saved me so much time, unnecessary work, and aggravation.
I've tried other search apps over the past year, even ones a lot more expensive than this one. They did not come close to how great CloudSearch performs or how insanely easy it’s to get it installed. CloudSearch is a breeze to install. It works like a charm from the get-go, even before optimizing it for your store. I ‘have thousands of products in my store, and it synced with my catalog in minutes. The search function is lighting fast, extremely accurate, and search results are displayed very organized. The customer support is A+. They are very attentive, helpful and replay any questions you may have in a heartbeat.

Madamelust.no
Norge
21 augusti 2019

Perfect integration with our theme and does not add any lag to site speed. We have tested all the other search apps and they all feel cheap and slow down our website. Google penalizes websites with slow pages. After using the app for some time we requested additional CSS and responsive customizations and the support team did it all within 1 day. We hope in the future as this app grows (it will/its the best) the support will remain as fantastic as they are today :)

Pay Social Media
3 september 2019

Great app! Really solved my Shopify search bar problem! Now my customers who misspell keywords won't miss out on what I have to offer. This app is a lifesaver. Thank you!

Beyond Nutrition
Indien
5 månader användning av appen
8 oktober 2019

Their support is extremely helpful when it comes to customizing the widget. the app itself also functions extremely well! I recommend it to anyone who need s a robust search.

Factory To Home
Australien
26 januari 2022

Simple integration; looks nice, and stops all those "no results" from the very basic built-in shopify search. Not 100% perfect, but pretty close.

Motioncare
Storbritannien
22 november 2021

This app contains many features, as well as it is visually attractive. It makes your search fun and easy, and this is what converts and keeps the customers.

MLvac.com
Kanada
19 januari 2022

I used this app to setup product filters on my Shopify catalog page. It was easy to configure and works great on desktop and mobile. I would recommend this app.

Coast Bike Co.
Kanada
11 juni 2019

This app is fantastic because Shopify's native search is garbage and Shopify should be ashamed. I tried many of the apps but they all caused issues with the way my store uses padding on my images. This is the only one I have tried that isn't trying to do too much. CloudSearch was also very responsive when I asked questions.

Aerial Equipment Parts
9 september 2019

App does exactly what it promises. Alex responded promptly when I had a question. Search is lightning fast!

Gamesellers.nl