SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

Increase sales with Instant Search Bar & Collection Filter.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Motioncare

Simple integration; looks nice, and stops all those "no results" from the very basic built-in shopify search. Not 100% perfect, but pretty close.

Hemmavid

Great app, great support staff. They respond very quickly! So far we have not had any major issues with the app.

Tomin

Wow, what a great job you did. I really appreciate it. Congrats, you are an amazing team. I'll recommend you. 5 Starts.
I'll check if you have any other app to use on my page. Thanks again.

Coast Bike Co.

I used this app to setup product filters on my Shopify catalog page. It was easy to configure and works great on desktop and mobile. I would recommend this app.

StayMotovated.com

Excellent customer service, developer helped add a feature I was looking for. Everything else works like how I need it to. Definite check it out and see if this works for your store. Also less expensive than other options.

Le Marchand du Glen

Very nice App, very powerfull. The HelpDesk is really kind and efficient. Special thanks to Nikita !

noddybeds

I installed the app and reached out for support with the HTML Code as I'm not confident with it. I got a response very quickly from Nikita who was super helpful and sorted everything out without haste. You can't beat good Customer Service. Thank you.

Segers Fabriker

Really like this app. It does its job properly. The support helped me solve a conflict with the theme fast and the appearance of the products in the search field.

Bumpshow Maternity

Thanks to Nikita, he helped me to locate the issue and fix it in time. It's great appreciation. Hope they can support live chat, a faster way to talk and get issues resolved

Biondo Gioielli

I use this app since day 1 and I think it's the best one within its category. Easy setup, prompt support. Would recommend to anybody.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50