SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

by CloudSearch

Increase sales with Instant Search Bar & Collection Filter.

kosher-goumet

Great app with the features I need and great service helping me very quickly. Nikita is just the best.

Black Screen Records

We are very satisfied with this app & service. The support is insanely fast and helpful. Nikita has helped us with a few adjustments (the same day we sent a message) and we are very happy with the result.

letter-poetry

Great App, great Support! I installed the App and it worked like a charm! We had some adjustments we needed support for and nikita did a great job helping us within hours.

Girly Kiss

It is a great app. I like its customized functions and flexibility. The automatic synchronization makes things a lot easier. Professional dessign.

modibodiUAE

This app is great. I love the advanced search and filter options. My website is now more user friendly. Nikita provided great support with some questions I had - he was very professional, helpful and replied quickly. Thank you!

Wild Kard

Super clean and easy to set up. Most Search Filter apps are complex and bloated with code, or just ruin your store's interface completely. I'm impressed with the simplicity of CloudSearch, it's exactly what I was looking for.

Just n Joie

Super, super easy. Installed the app then followed the 3 simple set up steps. I wanted to check out how the side bar would look so Nikita set this up for me really quickly and I loved it. Perfect for what I wanted, highly recommend this app.

Mode Sheet Music

Excellent. Just what a needed at this stage of progress with my business. Nikita is ready to help if needed.

witchpark

Great app for our store, can use it right after we added it. The support team is fantastic with helpful and enthusiastically advice.

Belas Accesorios

Excelente aplicación. Tiene todas las características que estoy necesitando. En lo personal me gusta