Cloud Search & Product Filter

Cloud Search & Product Filter

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 5, 2022

Great app. Easy to use and a very nice looking search bar! Also the support is fast and helpful. I just asked one question and got response very quick.

Greenflash Wijn
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 3, 2022

Best value product filter and search bar on the app store. Support team is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommended.

BlackRock Meteorites
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 27, 2022

We needed a few tweaks to make the app perform in the ways we wanted. Support was very attentive, timely, and did everything we needed! Great app, great support, and love having it as a feature on our site!

Calypso Boutique
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 19, 2022

Amazing and affordable app with my big inventory! Love this app! Will install it to my other shops!!!

Henne Co
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
October 19, 2022

Super easy to install. Clean layout, great function. Top notch tech support to customise the display to suit our website.

ReCreate Clothing
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 18, 2022

Good for detailed search options that Themes do not offer. Very helpful and responsive customer service.

www.LUXEISLE.com
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 17, 2022

I just signed up for this app and it has streamlined my website. AND their help service was responsive and immediate.

Barbara Klar
Time spent using app: 1 day
September 25, 2022

Great app and great service, I like the size filter a lot and have used it on my store for about a year now

Kósýgallar
Iceland
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 22, 2022

super easy to use and wonderful, timely support. thanks so much for this service. I makes my store page much easier to navigate

Emphasize
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
September 16, 2022

I just installed but so far, I am VERY pleased! Great filtering capabilities and a great price. Thank you!

Best Planet