SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

by CloudSearch

Increase sales with Instant Search Bar & Collection Filter.

ThinkAirPurifiers.com

The installation and setup was a breeze. The interface is intuitive and we were up and running in just a few minutes. Great App!

myElisa GmbH

The app is perfect and is working like it should. The technical support gives you the support you need and that very fast. Many thanks. I will give 5*+

Urban Street Clothing

Urban Street
The app is great and works as it says and does it well,had a few modifications i needed done for positioning filters etc,contacted support and Nikita was very helpful and patient,and fixed the issue,also went beyond what i expected. The app is every bit worth the 5 stars,Support is worth a lot more.Highly Recommend. Keep up the good work!!

FLAMEPOP

This app is amazzing. Definitely made it easier for my customers to shop through my inventory. Amazing Service and such a great addition to the site! Highly recommend!!!

Inbeautics

Phenomenal. Excellent customization executed by Nikita Pchelintsev,
CloudSearch app team. I highly recommend this app and customer service due to the lovely filtering menu added to our storefront. Thank you for this feature in 1 day turnaround. Fabulous.

Silver Creek Nursery

I used this app to help sort tree characteristics, and it works very well. I really like the search bar being way more helpful too, it really makes searching for product so much better than the default theme.

e-Bibip.com

J'ai installé cette application sur un thème qui ne possède pas de barre de recherche. En peu de temps, ils ont réglé le problème et même, cerise sur le gâteau, ils m'ont installés la version mobile. Le support technique est vraiment super efficace, franchement c'est très rassurant ! Au top !!! :)

The Lifestyle Co

Great service in getting us all connected and setup. App works well.
Thank you for a smooth process.

Gunrat.be

Exactly what I was looking for. Needed some help with an issue. Support fixed it in no time! Big thanks.

Love By Letterbox

Great app support - I reached out to them so a search icon could be added to my store - we did not previously have one. They added this for free and it all first very well into the theme of the site. Now it's time to see how our customers enjoy using it! Thank you!