SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

Increase sales with Instant Search Bar & Collection Filter.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

MAYA AND MORE

Great app! I just downloaded it, but so far ... it works great! It has all I need in shop. This app is really easy to install. Now the search engine offers all the products with pictures! Now I just need to improve my SEO for products. THX.

KosovaMall

The best smart search on shopify. With very good search and specifically support is very helpful. I like it.

Queen Station

This little app suits our storefront perfectly. Good communication with the developer helped us to change a few setting to make it work even better, much appreciated for a free app. The statistics are quite useful to us too.

Laoudis Foods

This is an excellent Shopify app - very useful for every Shopify store!
And the app support is also perfect! Highly recommented!

Cloud 69 Shop

Amazing App! Took 2 minutes to set up and works beautifully :) I would recommend this app if you are looking for a nice way for customers to search for your products.

Berrylush

I really liked this app. It is the best app available on app store for providing the search suggestions for free.

Secret46

Great App. Really nice and easy to use and setup! Took me like 30 Seconds to set up and is showing great results!

Outboundee

This autocomplete search bar is in the top 5 of all apps I'm using on Shopify. Why? It greatly improves customer's journey when searching for long/tricky words. Kind of like Google - you don't need to write out the whole word and wrong spelling isn't a problem. On top of that the team behind the app resolved my issue within 4 hours. It was concerning search results where products were displayed together with other content (e.g. privacy policy, shipping policy). The search results now show products only. Great service, awesome function. A MUST-HAVE app.

DCD

I LOVE IT!!!!! This app is amazing, give it a try and you will see what I meant That's all I'm gonna say.

Spoonie Sister Shop

Super easy to set up and greatly improves the search function! The photos make it easier for customers to find what they’re looking for. Also love the analytics included.