SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER | Reviews

by CloudSearch

Increase sales with Instant Search Bar & Collection Filter.

letter-poetry

Great App, great Support! I installed the App and it worked like a charm! We had some adjustments we needed support for and nikita did a great job helping us within hours.

Girly Kiss

It is a great app. I like its customized functions and flexibility. The automatic synchronization makes things a lot easier. Professional dessign.

modibodiUAE

This app is great. I love the advanced search and filter options. My website is now more user friendly. Nikita provided great support with some questions I had - he was very professional, helpful and replied quickly. Thank you!

Wild Kard

Super clean and easy to set up. Most Search Filter apps are complex and bloated with code, or just ruin your store's interface completely. I'm impressed with the simplicity of CloudSearch, it's exactly what I was looking for.

Just n Joie

Super, super easy. Installed the app then followed the 3 simple set up steps. I wanted to check out how the side bar would look so Nikita set this up for me really quickly and I loved it. Perfect for what I wanted, highly recommend this app.

Mode Sheet Music

Excellent. Just what a needed at this stage of progress with my business. Nikita is ready to help if needed.

witchpark

Great app for our store, can use it right after we added it. The support team is fantastic with helpful and enthusiastically advice.

Belas Accesorios

Excelente aplicación. Tiene todas las características que estoy necesitando. En lo personal me gusta

ThinkAirPurifiers.com

The installation and setup was a breeze. The interface is intuitive and we were up and running in just a few minutes. Great App!

myElisa GmbH

The app is perfect and is working like it should. The technical support gives you the support you need and that very fast. Many thanks. I will give 5*+