SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

by CloudSearch

Increase sales with Instant Search Bar & Collection Filter.

Carrytales

Amazing support! We have just started using this app and the interface and intuitive. I like that it support meta fields and you can customise the filters to work for your products. We had some requests for how it integrated with our theme and support helped immediately - even customising for exactly our situation. Highly recommended!

Antique Jewelry Mall

We rarely write reviews, but after using this search app for over a year on two different themes and three different stores, we can say that the customer service here is outstanding, and the CloudSearch app is worth far more than the monthly cost. We previously used search apps from InstantSearch, Nextopia, and SLI systems, VERY expensive search app providers, and the customer service from Cloud Search beats them all. Every time we have had a question we have received an answer within hours, and had customizations to the code and search appearance implemented within 1 day. If you use tags and have a lot of product attributes well categorized, you will be able to do a lot with Cloud Search custom filtering. If you are just starting out, this app will grow with you. One of the things we like about CloudSearch is that it does not affect our page load speed. Highly recomended, and thank you to Nikita for always being so helpful!

Cose del Posto

Great support, I have little experience on the technical level to intervene in the theme code and they helped me in record time.
I have recently installed the application and it has everything I need.

SwingDish

So rare to find an app to respond and fix an issue same-day, let alone immediately. Highly Recommend

Madamelust.no

I've recently installed the CloudSearch app on my store, and I have to say I'm very impressed, this app is brilliant! I would not waste time with any other search apps, install CloudSearch, and you can thank me later. Let’s say I wish I had found CloudSearch sooner. It would have saved me so much time, unnecessary work, and aggravation.
I've tried other search apps over the past year, even ones a lot more expensive than this one. They did not come close to how great CloudSearch performs or how insanely easy it’s to get it installed. CloudSearch is a breeze to install. It works like a charm from the get-go, even before optimizing it for your store. I ‘have thousands of products in my store, and it synced with my catalog in minutes. The search function is lighting fast, extremely accurate, and search results are displayed very organized. The customer support is A+. They are very attentive, helpful and replay any questions you may have in a heartbeat.

FlairTRADE Consign

I recently installed this App after using another competitors Filter App for over a year. I've been very impressed with the simplicity of how this App works, no complicated integration, reasonable pricing, and support that is second to none. Having used others, I'd highly recommend this app for your websites search and filtering needs.

Doca's place

Great app and great support, they did much more to help than i expected. i highly recommend this app!

MTG Collector & Sales

I HIGHLY recommend this app. I run a shop with a high variety of inventory that requires alot of filters. This app has worked perfectly. I installed and it was easy to set up all the filters. I was concerned I would mess something up when trying change the menu to sidebar style since you paste a code into the backend. I messaged the service team and within 24hours they did it all for me and it was set up perfectly. The price and quality of this app as well as the great customer service from the team gives this a solid 5 star!

Tech-Store Co

Great app and support! I had to request a few design changes to blend with our theme and the team was very responsive and fast. Highly recommended!

Rabbit Hop by Moondog's

A very straight forward app that does the job and nothing more nothing less!
Super support as well! Highly reccomended