SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER | Reviews

by CloudSearch

Increase sales with Instant Search Bar & Collection Filter.

My Meat Guy

Nikita is very responsive, approachable and very professional! He helped me setup the app at my store! Thank you so much! I already installed this app to my other store as well! Will be needing you help again please. :)

Chris Sports

An easy to use filter app here on Shopify. Many, many thanks to Nikita for all the help with the tweaks!

Puzzle Peak

We needed the ability to add product filtering to our collection pages on our site Puzzle Peak (https://www.PuzzlePeak.com). Cloud Search was very easy to install and configure and the filtering is smart and dynamic, very intuitive for our customers, works perfectly and was exactly what we were looking for. In addition, Cloud Search added dynamic instant search to our existing site search and customers have found it very easy to use. For us, this was a bonus on top of the product filtering functionality. Anything we can do as site owners to help our customers quickly find the product they are looking for, then the better chance there is to turn the visit into a sale. As a small business, any time you can find a quality app for free or for a small fee such as $5 per month, it deserves a big thank you. So, THANK YOU!

Dwarven Forge

After months of testing different apps, we selected Instant Search & Smart Filters. We have complicated filter parameters. This is the only app we found that is flexible enough to handle it. We did test Cloudsearch technical support with a multitude of questions over months. Due to a difference in time zones, answers came during our night, but technical support answered very reliably. They are on top of it. I really appreciate their diligence in servicing their app and answering questions. And the things works! Our customers are very happy with the changes on our site due to Instance Search & Smart Filters.

Indah Chile

Wonderful and fast service, NIkkita was very helpful setting up the app according to our store theme

Pulp Wine

I just wanted to say that I have gone through a bunch of different filters over the last 2 weeks. These guys have nailed it. User-friendliness, functionality, quick customer service, and even quicker response times for when you change a feature. Keep up the great work.

The Littl

this is a great app- amazing for filters, and i was helped with the entire setup. super happy with it, and highly recommend!

Distex Ltd

Needed an option which wasn't included, got in touch and the team edited the script from their end for me. All sorted within 24 hours - even on the weekend!

Makin' Waves Bermuda

OMG! This is a MUST HAVE! For a year I have been complaining about the limited use of the included search function on my shopify theme. If the word wasn't type exactly as entered the search results would be zero. This search app is AMAZING. It starts filtering as soon as the first letter is typed, and makes suggestions on spelling etc...GAME CHANGER! Well worth it.

Fitness Eksperten

We had issues incorporating the app into our webshop but cloudsearch was extremely help. Great app with excellent support.