SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

by CloudSearch

Increase sales with Instant Search Bar & Collection Filter.

TSkyers

How do I put the filter on all my collections instead of the one collection all products or just one specified collection ie clothing. I have about 37 collections and would like the filter applied to all 37. skyersforester@gmail.com

April 24, 2021

Hi! Thanks for reaching out! We can surely help with this, looking forward to your response!

Texas Outlet Center

It's too expensive, I don't recommend. Should be cheaper and useful , I'm still looking for the best one if someone recommends letting me know please. Thank you so much...

November 23, 2020

Hi, thank you for reaching out! Our app is easily the most affordable and cost-effective combined search and filter solution for Shopify. And this is proved with hundreds of reviews of our happy customers.

Probably, you didn't take a chance to really test our app within 1 minute that you were using it before uninstalling it. That's surely no problem as we provide free installation support to make sure our app works best with your store!

Just reply back to us and we'll help you get a seamless, effective and affordable solution to improve the search & filter experience for your customers.

Cheers,

TICBU - INDUMENTARIA CICLISMO

no se como se usa, dure 3 horas y no di, muy mala aplicacion al no explicar como se hace, q mal, lastima

May 29, 2020

We've already tried to contact you via email and here again, we would like to offer our help in solving any difficulties related to our app. Please get back to us and allow us to learn from your feedback so that we can improve.

We're always around to help solve any issues in no time!

Concetto è

SLOW SUPPORT, last update of the app (requested by them) made the app stop working. I am tired of wasting time giving access to the devs, writing to them, etc... They should just make proper tests before to ask clients to update the app. I am deleting it even if when is working is very good

Anyway the app is not bad at all, but if it doesn't work right away forget about having some sort of decent support.

May 29, 2020

We're really sorry you have experienced this. We don’t want to make excuses, we just want to thank you for your feedback. Our support just got better and we’re waiting for your next question or request!

City Supply Company

This app doesn't work, it's a scam. It doesn't crawl the site at all, it only shows quick suggestions that are totally inaccurate.

December 13, 2019

We are sorry you've experienced issues with our app. Instant Search & Smart Filters is trusted by many merchants and we do our best to deliver the best experience to everyone.

We were constantly trying to contact you in order to find out what exactly was wrong, but haven't got a response.

We'd still be happy to help if you decide to reinstall the app.