Product Filter & Search Bar

Product Filter & Search Bar

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
CloudSearch
4.9
Edited July 16, 2022

It uses default filter, can not add metafields filters. Tried to look for instructions of how to remove app but no luck

AUS WAREHOUSE
Time spent using app: 1 day
CloudSearch replied July 16, 2022

Hi! Our app does support metafields, though at the moment they must be configured on our end upon request and the app specifically mentions that. So you are more than welcome to contact us (and I just sent you an email as well).

As for the uninstall instructions that you weren't able to find – that's actually a good thing. Our app does not modify the store theme and it can be uninstalled without any extra actions.

All in all, I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Edited June 1, 2022

Update: Don't fall for the fake free trial, they make things really hard to try and cancel said plan. This app is a complete ripoff!

POPular Designs and Collectibles
Time spent using app: About 1 year
CloudSearch replied May 26, 2021

Hi! We had offered our help and still waiting for your response. I hope for some great collaboration!

Edited April 24, 2021

How do I put the filter on all my collections instead of the one collection all products or just one specified collection ie clothing. I have about 37 collections and would like the filter applied to all 37. skyersforester@gmail.com

TSkyers
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
CloudSearch replied April 24, 2021

Hi! Thanks for reaching out! We can surely help with this, looking forward to your response!

November 22, 2020

It's too expensive, I don't recommend. Should be cheaper and useful , I'm still looking for the best one if someone recommends letting me know please. Thank you so much...

Texas Outlet Center
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
CloudSearch replied November 23, 2020

Hi, thank you for reaching out! Our app is easily the most affordable and cost-effective combined search and filter solution for Shopify. And this is proved with hundreds of reviews of our happy customers.

Probably, you didn't take a chance to really test our app within 1 minute that you were using it before uninstalling it. That's surely no problem as we provide free installation support to make sure our app works best with your store!

Just reply back to us and we'll help you get a seamless, effective and affordable solution to improve the search & filter experience for your customers.

Cheers,

May 27, 2020

no se como se usa, dure 3 horas y no di, muy mala aplicacion al no explicar como se hace, q mal, lastima

TICBU - INDUMENTARIA CICLISMO
Colombia
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
CloudSearch replied May 29, 2020

We've already tried to contact you via email and here again, we would like to offer our help in solving any difficulties related to our app. Please get back to us and allow us to learn from your feedback so that we can improve.

We're always around to help solve any issues in no time!