SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

Increase sales with Instant Search Bar & Collection Filter.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

StayMotovated.com

Excellent customer service, developer helped add a feature I was looking for. Everything else works like how I need it to. Definite check it out and see if this works for your store. Also less expensive than other options.

Le Marchand du Glen

Very nice App, very powerfull. The HelpDesk is really kind and efficient. Special thanks to Nikita !

noddybeds

I installed the app and reached out for support with the HTML Code as I'm not confident with it. I got a response very quickly from Nikita who was super helpful and sorted everything out without haste. You can't beat good Customer Service. Thank you.

Segers Fabriker

Really like this app. It does its job properly. The support helped me solve a conflict with the theme fast and the appearance of the products in the search field.

Bumpshow Maternity

Thanks to Nikita, he helped me to locate the issue and fix it in time. It's great appreciation. Hope they can support live chat, a faster way to talk and get issues resolved

Biondo Gioielli

I use this app since day 1 and I think it's the best one within its category. Easy setup, prompt support. Would recommend to anybody.

Comiso Coffee

Incredible app! Smooth operation and easy set up. Gives any website a nice speed boost and increases functionality.

BARKLEYS

Does everything we need it to do, great customer service and support. Highly recommend if you are looking for a search bar, best option we have come across

ReThought

Hats off to Nikita and his team!
The most affordable product filter app on the Shopify app store. Includes instant searchability as well.
The support is absolutely brilliant. They even do design customizations needed relating to the app and that too free of cost. Best app. Would highly recommend it.

EGA Wellness

Very Easy to setup and very intuitive. Nikita helped us setup the search bar on our shopify store. Highly rated and a must have on your store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49