SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

by CloudSearch

Increase sales with Instant Search Bar & Collection Filter.

miTrail GPS

The app worked directly with the theme, something some other apps could not do, making life easier. Just started using but support is also good.

RockstarShoes

It works great! It's the best filter app in shopify in my opinion, and the support for integration it's really helpful.

Jaemsa

great app, great support, solved my issue within few hours.
Nikita has helped me with a few adjustments and i am very happy with the result, i highly recommend the app. thank you!

RefrigiWear Latin America

Quick response. Very flexible interface. Does everything I want. A+++ Will be using this on all my shops going forward/.

fumes.se

Very serviceminded people at their support.
This is the most effective, easy to use product filter i have tested as a developer and shopify user.
Big thanks for the app and the excellent support!

DLUXCA

The app works and their support team is great. Solved problem within 24 hours. Definitely 5 star for this.

Lara Fay Activewear

Honestly one of the best Apps available for an ecommerce store. I use the filters so that customers can filter by size, colour etc. Secondly the team are there to help at any stage of the installation. Really worth it!!!

Little Fingers n Toes Fingerprint Jewellery

Great search bar! makes finding products so easy for the user. Always helped whenever I needed assistance :o)

kosher-goumet

Great app with the features I need and great service helping me very quickly. Nikita is just the best.

Black Screen Records

We are very satisfied with this app & service. The support is insanely fast and helpful. Nikita has helped us with a few adjustments (the same day we sent a message) and we are very happy with the result.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45