4.9
May 23, 2023

Super affordable and great customer service compared to competitors we've tried. The search feature is clean and easily implemented. Highly recommend!

SheSpot
Time spent using app: 8 days
May 22, 2023

Best Search app in the Shopify App store by far! The support is the best I've ever encountered and it works amazingly well.
I will use this app forever

Smartfits
Greece
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 8, 2023

Best App ever! Nikita from the support team was prompt answering my questions and very quick in enabling all the special filters, as requested.
I reccomend them as they go above and behind their exceptional work.
Well done on your terrific support.

Marinagela from MaryangelHighfashion Store

MaryangelHighfashion
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 25, 2023

Really helpful app as the search analytics allow me to see what my customers want that i'm not providing. Customer service is brilliant too. Quick email replies and helpful in sorting any issues i've had! Thanks!

The Cookie Stamp Co
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 25, 2023

Really good customer service. The application is also functional and good. They have made a great product.

Zonacco
Finland
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 19, 2023

Applicazione semplice, di facile utilizzo, molto intuitiva. Devo complimentarmi con l'assistenza perché mi ha aiuto molto nel configurare il layout più adatto per il mio sito. Consiglio vivamente.

Emme Elle Profumerie
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 13, 2023

We recently installed the application, there were a couple of issues that we could not solve on our own, the application support solved everything and helped to set it up correctly. Special thanks to Nikita!

activity-board.shop
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 11, 2023

Amazing customer service. Extremely knowledgable and friendly. Nikita helped me with my enquiry instantly and even made some minor customisations that I requested. I highly recommend this app.

mitchandmarkHOME
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 4, 2023

great app, does what it should do also customer service is knowledgeable and helps quickly with helpful solutions. definitely recommend this app

Sanitair Zakelijk
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 days
April 3, 2023

Awesome support and app. Highly recommend! We had an issue with another app blocking the cloud search and the team fixed it immediately

New Green Nutrition