Product Filter & Search Bar

Increase sales with Smart Search Bar & Collection Filter

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Gauss Therapy

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. Contacted the developers for help and Nikita was very quick to respond and adjusted some settings for me pretty much immediately. Hopefully these filters will help my customers find what they need in my store a lot easier. Thanks.

relaxtoys.nl

Location Netherlands

Great application to make your website more user-friendly through the search function and for a small fee you get filters that are much more effective and easier. Search no further!

LE CAPITAINE D'A BORD

sur notre site. Je recommande J’adore l’outil de recherche qui trouve vraiment tout sur notre site! J’aime aussi la recherche par filtres qui fonctionnent vraiment bien. Tout s’intègre parfaitement sur notre site. Je recommande fortement!

DC Equestrian and Pet Ltd

Great app. Contacted the developers for help and they were quick to respond. Its early days but we are hoping that the app will drive more traffic to the site as it has made our site much more user friendly.

Bright Swan

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I am REALLY happy with this app! I have over 4000 items within the store, and Shopify doesn't make it super easy when you have over 200 collections to easily search and filter what you are looking for. This app is worth it's weight in gold. AMAZING!!!!

PUPPAPUPO オフィシャルストア

Location Japan

The company responded promptly to our design requests. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Chic Label España

Location China

Always ready to help. I COULD NOT GIVE YOU 100 WORDS
Always ready to help. I COULD NOT GIVE YOU 100 WORDS

Littl Swim

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing review. Nikita was quick, and got the jobs done that I needed, instantly. The app works super well- could not recommend enough!

Lifestyle Health Store

Excellent customer service and value for money. I needed customers to see their searches sorted by best selling item and also limited to the title field. Nikita was very helpful and fixed these issues quickly. Many thanks

Your Creatives Inc

So perfect!
Really lite, and powerful. Customer support was awesome. I had an issue where I could not figure out how to make the needed edits to add the filter on the side, reached out, and 24hrs later they had set the whole thing up for me. It was perfect and fantastic and fast!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53