Product Filter & Search Bar

Smart search bar & Collection filter. From $5/mo. Easy install

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

lifelystore.com

Location Australia

Fantastic app and service. Really easy to use and so customisable! The team helped me really quickly with all questions!

One Stop Plus

Time spent using app About 1 year

Impressive capabilities and features packed into this app. Rivals enterprise solutions but for a small business. Awesome and responsive support team.

cercadelvino

Location Spain

Gran aplicación para hacer filtros de productos, con un manejo de la app muy intuitivo y profesional. Además cuenta con un magnífico soporte, se adaptan a ti en todo momento. La recomiendo 100%.

ShatterShop

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 2 months

They did a wonderful job with my requests. Very helpful team with a fast turn over rate. I am recommending them.

PlanBee

Speedy response time when helping us install the app and adjust some of the settings. The app seems easy to use and looks good on site.

Odara Jewellery

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 years

Excellent app, good features and even better support. Thank you for going above and beyond to help us fix issues quickly and efficiently.

Greenflash Wijn

Location Netherlands

Great app. Easy to use and a very nice looking search bar! Also the support is fast and helpful. I just asked one question and got response very quick.

BlackRock Meteorites

Time spent using app About 1 month

Best value product filter and search bar on the app store. Support team is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommended.

Calypso Boutique

We needed a few tweaks to make the app perform in the ways we wanted. Support was very attentive, timely, and did everything we needed! Great app, great support, and love having it as a feature on our site!

Henne Co

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Amazing and affordable app with my big inventory! Love this app! Will install it to my other shops!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56