Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

J&J Excel

Je recommande cette application pour sa simplicité et le support que j'ai reçu pour faire des corrections. Félicitations à toute l'équipe.

Spearfishing Store | AQUASMITH

Great app, so helpful! Highly recommended!!Great app, so heGreat app, so helpful! Highly recommended!!lpful! Highly recommended!!Great app, so helpful! Highly recommended!!Great app, so helpful! Highly recommended!!Great app, so helpful! Highly recommended!!vGreat app, so helpful! Highly recommended!!

By Leahy

Design is beautifully integrated into my site and the dev/customer support is quick and extremely effective. Thank you!

Muscle Nation

Great app works well for us and the level of support is amazing! This app has helped our customer find exactly what they are looking for.

utoner

Excellent app. Displays my products with multiple search terms ie: product description, name, reference code etc. Weekly report of what users are searching for and finding/not finding is vital info to have.

ikkebutikk.no

Great and super fast app. Integrates 100% with Shopify and their customer service gave us answer within 24h and a good solution. Recommended app for all clothing and apparel stores.

MMA DIRECT

Great app, have been using it for over a year now. Highly recommended Great app, have been using it for over a year now. Highly recommended

Daphne Lorna

Great app ! My search was a disaster before I got cloud search ... they got it looking just right ... great response time and so helpful

MUJKA CLIPARTS

I installed and started using this app yesterday and very happy about it. I also needed help with fixing my layout and the customer service response was very fast and the issue resolved in minutes.

The Scottish Grocer

This App performs exactly as intended and as a bonus support was able to develop search box into our theme within 24 hours. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29