Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Matches every design.

goldndaze

I was debating options because of the look and appearance and positioning of the filter bar and im so glad i choose this one! it is a great value, functional and wont break the bank. the customer service is excellent and they helped me customize the position and appearance within my theme within 24 hours. thank you for a great product CloudSearch!

Strawberryplay

If you have any issues with this app, definitely don't hesitate to reach out. I thought the app wasn't compatible with my theme, but then Nikita helped me with the configurations. It works so well now. My visitors can now search on the collection pages, filter by product type, size, even tags. And one cool feature is the ability to see what people have searched for (customer insights are always helpful). Thank you so much for making such a cool app!

Ride And Go Electrics

Great app. We added it for its sidebar filter feature. It exceeded my expectations and works even better than expected. Once you know how to work it, it's very user friendly and the bonus of getting a report to see what people are searching for on my website is priceless. Nikita was a pleasure to work with and helped me get things set up exactly how I wanted them.

Quote Copenhagen

Great app and as we have a lot > 5.000 unique products it will help our customer to make their purchase much easier. I had one small challenge but it was solved immediately by Couldsearch - great support.

America Best Appliances, LLC

AWESOME APP ! I been using the free version for a year and I have no problem ! I absolutely love it !

urdurs

Perfect App with perfect functionalities .. being able to filter tags in an easy and professional way

Fab Furniture Supply

I had an issue at first getting the filters to work, however Support was GREAT and responded quickly to help me set it up! And now I have the filters I need- it's perfect! I recommend this app not just because what all it offers for the lowest price on this platform, but mainly because I can guarantee you'll receive the best customer service if you ever need assistance!

Tank Gurus

Perfect app for making a more robust and functional "left bar" menu for filtering and sorting (the one from Shopify was buggy, hence my search for a better solution). It's very easy to use and set up. Also, Nikita is awesome! Within minutes of installing the app, he helped me solve a few issues with the theme I was using by making the code changes himself. Excellent above-and-beyond service, thanks Nikita!

Autfit Handels GmbH

I was looking for an filter app for a very long time! But non of them really fitted even after a lot of work from the develepors side. Most of the time I lost the unit prices due to those apps. Then I found Cloud Search! Right after installing the app everything worked very well. Due to the great support of Nikita small issues were solved very fast. Thank you so much again. Very important: This is the first app I found that not effects the collection pages of my theme :)

Coco & pip

I love it! I was looking for a good filter app and it works like a charm, on both search and collection pages.
I had some trouble installing it but customer service is great, they solved my problems very fast.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33