Instant Search & Smart Filters

Instant Search & Smart Filters

by CloudSearch

Instant search bar & Product filter. Hassle-free installation.

Story of Elegance

I can honestly say my store is much more pleasant to search, thanks to this tool. This review was inevitable as the team are very responsive. The fact that it looks naturally integrated with my store is phenomenal.

I wanted to give my store time to collect data and after 2 months post-installation, I must say this app is a complete win in my opinion.

Thank you!!!

Hero Pet Supplies

The predictive search feature of this app works great! And, when I asked customer service to make customize the placement of my search bar, they responded very quickly and did a fantastic job!

Aztec Apparel UK

Perfect app for a clothing retailer like myself. Support was absolutely fantastic, couldn't recommend them enough :)

OverBoard UK

Highly recommend this app for any website. especially the support from the developer. They did the UI changes to match our design.

JewLo's Gifts & More Ent.

I notice the change right away! I suggest you to add to your website! I haven't used it yet, however I can tell it will make a difference.

A1Nautical, LLC

Awesome app. It works great if you have a lot of products on your site. Support was quick to respond and fix my issue. They explained what was wrong regarding my theme and the app. Great app.

san&lu

its good app and i recomendet it to everyone, its do the searching more eazy and customers always like your store

Katie's Kids Clothes

Great app and great support. Even when there are problems with the install or conflicts with other apps, the support team quickly fix things and communicate clearly. Just what we needed for our store and exactly the sort of support any store owner needs.

RC Discount Shop

A great app, with perfect usability. great support with quick reply & resolution. Highly recommended!

Pulsar Nederland

Easy installation. Good search results. Simple solution to hiding sold out items. Whole feature took less then 5 minutes to implement.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13