Smart Search & Product Filter

Increase sales with Instant Search Bar & Collection Filter.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lifestyle Health Store

Excellent customer service and value for money. I needed customers to see their searches sorted by best selling item and also limited to the title field. Nikita was very helpful and fixed these issues quickly. Many thanks

Your Creatives Inc

So perfect!
Really lite, and powerful. Customer support was awesome. I had an issue where I could not figure out how to make the needed edits to add the filter on the side, reached out, and 24hrs later they had set the whole thing up for me. It was perfect and fantastic and fast!

Heimat

Most convenient search app in our point view of view, for a really fair price. Has lots of functions to customize. We particularly like the function where you can add synonyms for a search word. Customer service is excellent, too.

Rehab and Mobility

Location Australia

This is the first Search app I've installed that's worked out of the box, without breaking the theme, simply not working, or providing WAY too much functionality that the search simply becomes annoying to use. This app provides instant search, search suggestion, the option to increase/decrease the size of the search (twofold/one fold) which more expensive apps either couldn't do, or made it difficult to do. Thanks guys. Appreciate the refined, simple design versus other bloated search apps.

Art Works Gallery

Seems to be the best filter & search app for the price, and customer service is great. Our store has some specific needs and Nikita helped us.

ブランド古着買取販売バズストア

Location Japan

Some of the reordering wasn't working in my store theme, but you fixed it right away! It works and is stable!
Thanks to Nikita Pchelintsev and the CloudSearch app team.

boutique29

Location Italy

Stupende la consiglio vivamente ottima appsuperrrrrrrrr

Luxe Adult Products

Location Australia

Such an amazing app! Nikita is super helpful. Would highly recommend. I haven't found another app or developer that has been as helpful.

aidayou

Location China

Very good and very useful , the customer service is very excellent . GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD

Avishya.com

Location India

I use this app for filter and search on the website and it does the job effectively and is easy to use. Nikita has been very helpful in setting up the app and configuring it into our theme

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52