SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

by CloudSearch

Increase sales with Instant Search Bar & Collection Filter.

Takkleberry

Filters work perfectly on our store and exactly what we needed. Nikita responded promptly to our customization requests. Great app and incredible service - All round I highly recommend.

Premium Body Armor

Still fine tuning things, but 5-stars for the amazingly fast, efficient and helpful customer support that helped me get the initial setup dialed in. Worth every penny so far and I know the search insights will be a goldmine.

Anime Dagger

The customer support is really great! they help with everything :) and the app is also very useful and easy to integrate, totally worthy !!

Inside Stores

Awesome app. Easier to set up and very intuitive to use. Support is fast and responsive. Highly recommend.

The Clothing Co

I really liked the apps, the filter are very responsive and accurate. Also the support is quick and responsive. Highly recomended for the advance product filters function which is missing in default or paid shopify themes

Stringberry

App looks fab so far and Nikita is a real gentleman and helped with our installation. It's very insightful to see what search terms customers use.

Pickon.it

Very good app and the support team is very responsive. They helped me setting the filters on the side bar. Recommended!

FIVE

Nikita from the support team did a simply wonderful job The app works very well Recommend to install and try for yourself

miTrail GPS

The app worked directly with the theme, something some other apps could not do, making life easier. Just started using but support is also good.

RockstarShoes

It works great! It's the best filter app in shopify in my opinion, and the support for integration it's really helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45